A young woman has been charged for convincing her boyfriend to commit suicide

Coercing someone to off themselves is basically the same as pulling the trigger yourself. They should be able to throw the book at her. When guys can get convicted for killing their father in laws with atomic wedgies or a guy gets life for creating a website for trafficking or soliciting drug sales then this bitch shouldn't get any kind of reprieve simply for "bullying"

She constantly persisted and wasn't letting up. She wasn't being coy, sarcastic or toying. She was deadly serious. And for a completely narcissistic reason. You know what most serial killers have in common with her? Narcissistic personalities.

See where I differ on her being persistent is that he has a power button or a block app. He had a duty to himself. These are his choices n he chose wrong

FYI not ok with any of this but I would still say if he killed his parents that he had a choice. That doesn't mean that we can't be mad at her just that ultimately its his choice.

I can a little where we differ also is her having a responsibility to do anything. In those texts she says she don't want to be mad at him. Idk how far that goes but if my enemy called me today I wouldn't help him for shit.

I see your points though. I do

I'm not sure what you mean by "mad at her" here. Do you mean hold her partially responsible legally, as I do? Because the law is pretty clear about it being illegal to incite crime.

Ultimately it is someone's choice. And if you're dealing with someone who is not mentally ill or otherwise very vulnerable then good luck trying to get them to kill themselves. But depressed people are not making rational decisions a lot of the time. Do you think it's OK to get a vulnerable 90 year old to invest all their cash in a timeshare? Surely they are responsible for their actions? How about it they have alzheimers? Still OK?

Is there any situation where you would allow that someone's pressure on a vulnerable individual makes then legally and morally culpable for that person's subsequent actions? If so I'm interested to know why it doesn't apply to this case.

Reading the transcript and this shit is fucked up

I'm not sure what you mean by "mad at her" here. Do you mean hold her partially responsible legally, as I do? Because the law is pretty clear about it being illegal to incite crime.

Ultimately it is someone's choice. And if you're dealing with someone who is not mentally ill or otherwise very vulnerable then good luck trying to get them to kill themselves. But depressed people are not making rational decisions a lot of the time. Do you think it's OK to get a vulnerable 90 year old to invest all their cash in a timeshare? Surely they are responsible for their actions? How about it they have alzheimers? Still OK?

Is there any situation where you would allow that someone's pressure on a vulnerable individual makes then legally and morally culpable for that person's subsequent actions? If so I'm interested to know why it doesn't apply to this case.

I would only condemn a person if that person used force or intimidation. Outside of that. The responsibility falls on that individual who takes the action.

Mental disorders depression don't sway my opinion. Someone's own personal demons should not fall on that girls shoulders no matter how fucked up she is

See where I differ on her being persistent is that he has a power button or a block app. He had a duty to himself. These are his choices n he chose wrong

I hear what you're saying, as others do too.

But that's like those people that join cults and through the direction of their "leader," commit crimes, etc.

You could argue that they could've left anytime, walked away, "blocked" them as you say, etc.

Different circumstances, sure, but you get the idea.

I'll start by saying thank you n look more for your posts.

Please don't get me wrong I think this bitch is fucked up

I'm looking at this from a bigger picture stand point. While she went over board, what if she only said one thing like go kill yourself? And say the suicide was referenced because she said go kill yourself?

I don't want to live in a world that someone's actions can get someone else in trouble for there words.

If this is the case I think you will see a rise in criminals saying they were forced into something and should not be held accountable.

I look at things very simply. Bottom line is that he had issues and the moment this ugly bitch said something he should of blocked the number. That's how I see it anyway

Yes but you are a sane person and like any sane person , someone telling you to go kill yourself is neither literally meant nor would you act on it. Someone telling you on a forum, online gaming, etc telling you to go kill yourself doesn't really mean it. This is fucked up because the kid clearly needed help and by reading the texts, he wasn't sure if that's what he wanted to do which means he could have been saved. His death could have been prevented. This psycho bitch played on his illness and repeatedly pressured him into going through with it. This deranged fuck was even genuine about it saying don't worry I will take care of your family. You can't say that she shouldn't be charged because most people like you or i would tell her to kick rocks the moment she mentioned offing himself and no longer contact her. People who attempt suicide have a mental illness and in this case , from what it reads like, this kid could have been led out of his suicidal thoughts. He kept stalling and saying things about his sisters and not wanting to leave them which clearly means there was a side of him that didn't want to do it.

To **** punt this bitch would be justified. She needs to be charged. She posted a facebook post to setup a baseball game in memory of him and to bring awareness to suicide and his friend shared the post. This bitch asked him if he's trying to take credit for her idea

Last edited:
I'm sure the girl still completely feels like she is in no way to blame for this.

The things women can convince themselves is out of this world.

What are the Feminist/white knights saying about this?

What an evil human being. Words can't even describe it.

I feel really bad for the kid, people like that girl make me sick.

she looks really remorseful

1441077040962.jpg

She is a monster, what a horrible person

She has a defense team? Bitch you don't have any defense.

Defense for what?
Are we holding banks accountable when they collect on debts and people kill themselves?
Are we holding the 1000s of social media persecutors responsible when someone kills themselves?
When a girl is sex shamed on social media and kill herself, are we holding these twitter douches responsible?

If we want to set this as a precident, then it will be very interesting when someone kills themself and investigators find a tweet or a sex tape where someone told that person "go kill yourself"

Seems like the dude wanted to kill himself and she just told him what he wanted to hear. Maybe they were a Romeo and Juliette.

We see these texts and that is it. We have not seen anything else at all. We do not know all the private conversations.

From this evidence, I would say to actually prosecute her sends a very bad precedent. But that seems to be the way our society is heading anyway.

But why should people not be allowed to kill themselves? I mean, we are just here by chance and we are all just molecules and there is no purpose to life but what we supply, right?

What a piece of shit, "are you gonna go it or not?"

She should be impaled.

I understand he was apprehensive, but at some point his motivation to not be alive outweighed his motivation to live. That to me suggests he did not want to live.
Yes, because she put her fat ass on the scale.

I also read that they only actually met twice in 2 years. This was long distance stuff.

On paper I'm fine with someone deciding to commit suicide, if there is some logic and rationality to it (evef if I don't necessarily agree with the reasoning - I can't decide for someone how much/little they should value their life).

This girl took advantage of someone in a vulnerable state, however, and we have no idea what might have happened otherwise. What if she hadn't encouraged him ? What if she had encouraged him to get professional help ?

White blonde girl? Involuntary manslaughter!

Black dude? First-degree murder!

I'll start by saying thank you n look more for your posts.

Please don't get me wrong I think this bitch is fucked up

I'm looking at this from a bigger picture stand point. While she went over board, what if she only said one thing like go kill yourself? And say the suicide was referenced because she said go kill yourself?

I don't want to live in a world that someone's actions can get someone else in trouble for there words.

If this is the case I think you will see a rise in criminals saying they were forced into something and should not be held accountable.

I look at things very simply. Bottom line is that he had issues and the moment this ugly bitch said something he should of blocked the number. That's how I see it anyway

If you think this will correlate to someone being charged with assisted suicide for saying kill yourself once, or something similar.. you got bigger issues to worry about. Maybe Psychosis with paranoid ideation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back