A young woman has been charged for convincing her boyfriend to commit suicide

As fucked up as it is she should not be in jail. I tell people to fuck off n die daily. It's the individual that decides to listen to it or not.

He was a disturbed individual. It is sad

Did you actually read the info about the case? And you really think this is comparable to saying "fuck off and die"?

Did you actually read the info about the case? And you really think this is comparable to saying "fuck off and die"?

I've read it.

He could of cut off conversations with her at any time. I'm not going to blame someone for someone else's problems.

She's sick. But you as an individual need to be held responsible for your own actions

bad-seed2.jpg

Fitting reference.

I think I know the answer, but why does everyone assume the kid actually wanted to live?

Caught for what exactly?

Strange King, let me first start this off by telling you I like you. At times your jib cut is impeccable, and you are knowledgeable on topics of which I take interest. Believe me, I'm a fan.

But this bitch pressured someone who was supposed to be close to her into killing himself. She felt herself that she was doing something wrong, by telling the boyfriend to delete the messages, and by later bragging to a friend that she could have stopped him from doing it, and that she could go to jail if the cops found out the role she played. While there may not be an actual statute with regards to what she did and the role she played, she herself knows that what she did was wrong and felt she would go to prison for her actions. That carries a lot of weight. Manslaughter isn't out of the question here, bc she did manipulate the kid, in calculated fashion. If people in some places can now be tried for online bullying, I would think that a person close to someone who pressures him into suicide could also be held accountable, especially after wanting to hide the fact she played a part in his death and believing she would go to jail.

I was skeptical until I read the texts. WTF is wrong with her?

I don't want to be that dude but here's the deal..
She looks like the teenage Rose Bowl Queen. You all know that more than likely she'll get 1 - 2 years at the prison on McDill AFB and the rest will be probation.

There's women out there molesting 14 year old boys and they get every other weekend in jail. This girl will more than likely get a slap on the hand.

I think she should be thrown so far under the prison that she should have air and light pumped to her cell, but... We'll see.

Nah, that's some wild shit. Surely she must've thought he was kidding about.

Id be surprised if she receives a mandatory jail term that is less than 10 years.

I sentence her to 5 minutes in the cage with Alistair Overeem.

For real though, she's clearly a psychopath.

If I had such a girlfriend I'd kill myself also

I sentence her to 5 minutes in the cage with Alistair Overeem.

For real though, she's clearly a psychopath.

I like the way you think, but I'd rather see her in the cage with a roided up Rousimar Palhares.

Knee bars for days, son.

Fitting reference.

I think I know the answer, but why does everyone assume the kid actually wanted to live?

If you read the texts he said he bailed out of the truck and she convinced him to go back in.

Back