A young woman has been charged for convincing her boyfriend to commit suicide

The part about the generator is messed up.

That's an evil bitch. She should be locked up where she can't harm anyone else. Hard to get a conviction though, it's basically a bullying case. Fucked up that she's not really acting that far out of line with normal teenage behavior.

Strange King, let me first start this off by telling you I like you. At times your jib cut is impeccable, and you are knowledgeable on topics of which I take interest. Believe me, I'm a fan.

But this bitch pressured someone who was supposed to be close to her into killing himself. She felt herself that she was doing something wrong, by telling the boyfriend to delete the messages, and by later bragging to a friend that she could have stopped him from doing it, and that she could go to jail if the cops found out the role she played. While there may not be an actual statute with regards to what she did and the role she played, she herself knows that what she did was wrong and felt she would go to prison for her actions. That carries a lot of weight. Manslaughter isn't out of the question here, bc she did manipulate the kid, in calculated fashion. If people in some places can now be tried for online bullying, I would think that a person close to someone who pressures him into suicide could also be held accountable, especially after wanting to hide the fact she played a part in his death and believing she would go to jail.

I'll start by saying thank you n look more for your posts.

Please don't get me wrong I think this bitch is fucked up

I'm looking at this from a bigger picture stand point. While she went over board, what if she only said one thing like go kill yourself? And say the suicide was referenced because she said go kill yourself?

I don't want to live in a world that someone's actions can get someone else in trouble for there words.

If this is the case I think you will see a rise in criminals saying they were forced into something and should not be held accountable.

I look at things very simply. Bottom line is that he had issues and the moment this ugly bitch said something he should of blocked the number. That's how I see it anyway

If you read the texts he said he bailed out of the truck and she convinced him to go back in.

I understand he was apprehensive, but at some point his motivation to not be alive outweighed his motivation to live. That to me suggests he did not want to live.

Meh, that is a shame. We could use some more of these type of girls to get rid of all the idiots in the world.

Of course it can. This wasn't a terminally ill person, it was a kid suffering from depression

I guess what I'm getting at is if someone says they would rather be dead than alive and someone encourages them to carry out their will, what exactly did they do wrong?

If you believe than being alive is objectively preferred to not being alive, then I understand.

"In the immediate aftermath of Conrad's death, Carter sent text messages implying she had no knowledge of the incident."

She also simultaneously texted friends claiming Conrad was missing (prior to the suicide) while texting him advising him how to fix the generator.

"...I knew he was going to do it but I didn't call anyone to stop him."

Also says she wanted him to do it because she didn't want to be mad at him anymore.

"I was the last person he talked to so I feel special..."

Textbook sociopath. I'd be surprised if she doesn't do any time.

While she went over board, what if she only said one thing like go kill yourself? And say the suicide was referenced because she said go kill yourself?

It's a lot more than that.

"Sam, his death is my fault. Like, honestly I could have stopped it. I was the one on the phone with him and he got out of the car because he was working and he got scared and I fucken told him to get back in, Sam, because I knew he would do it all over again the next day and I couldn't have him live that way the way he was living anymore. I couldn't do it. I wouldn't let him."

Last edited:
It says a lot that this dude could be convinced to kill himself from a few text messages.

I'm looking at this from a bigger picture stand point. While she went over board, what if she only said one thing like go kill yourself? And say the suicide was referenced because she said go kill yourself?

I don't want to live in a world that someone's actions can get someone else in trouble for there words.

If this is the case I think you will see a rise in criminals saying they were forced into something and should not be held accountable.

I look at things very simply. Bottom line is that he had issues and the moment this ugly bitch said something he should of blocked the number. That's how I see it anyway

I see your points, and they're not throw away points. It's a very sticky situation. I think though, that the repetitive nature of what she did should be taken into account. Sure, most people have told someone a time or two to kill themselves. Hell, I said it to Lana Del Rey on Twitter, and she told me to leave her alone. But most people don't bring it up over and over, goading the other person to do it repeatedly. What do we think about the Islamic jihadists that tell children and adult suicide bombers alike that they should kill themselves so they can go to the land of milk and honey and get their virgins? They're being manipulated in a similar way. This girl told the kid that he'd be better off in heaven, be her guardian angel. Granted, he didn't kill anyone but himself, unlike the suicide bombers, but there are some correlations. I guess to me, I can't think one is crazy and despicable and should rot without believing the same of the other.

"In the immediate aftermath of Conrad's death, Carter sent text messages implying she had no knowledge of the incident."

She also simultaneously texted friends claiming Conrad was missing (prior to the suicide) while texting him advising him how to fix the generator.

"...I knew he was going to do it but I didn't call anyone to stop him."

Also says she wanted him to do it because she didn't want to be mad at him anymore.

"I was the last person he talked to so I feel special..."

Textbook sociopath. I'd be surprised if she doesn't do any time.

Pure evil.

I guess what I'm getting at is if someone says they would rather be dead than alive and someone encourages them to carry out their will, what exactly did they do wrong?

If you believe than being alive is objectively preferred to not being alive, then I understand.

If someone tells me they'd rather be dead than alive, especially a teenager I would question their mental makeup and encourage them to get help.

Do you think a reasonable person woud hear a teen talk about killing themself and think "He really thought this through and understands the ramifications" ?

Maybe you're seeing things too simply. I'm guessing you've never been properly depressed? Because when you are, you're not thinking straight. Plenty of people get depressed, try to kill themselves, get better and thank their lucky stars every day for not going through with it.

I see it fairly simply too: he was mentally ill and she had a responsibility to help a sick and sad person. She didn't help. She didn't even just stand by and let it happen. She pressured him into killing himself, possibly just to make herself feel special.

Criminals often do claim they were pressured and sometimes, if they really were, the law takes that into account.

And you already live in a world where you can get into trouble for your words. Try starting up some public meetings where you lecture your followers about why they should commit terrorist offences and kill the US president. You'll soon find out that's illegal, and for good reason. And that situation isn't even dealing with sick, depressed people. Words affect people. You have a duty to use influence responsibly, doubly so when dealing with vulnerable people.

Would you be OK if she talked this depressed dude into killing his parents for example?

Coercing someone to off themselves is basically the same as pulling the trigger yourself. They should be able to throw the book at her. When guys can get convicted for killing their father in laws with atomic wedgies or a guy gets life for creating a website for trafficking or soliciting drug sales then this bitch shouldn't get any kind of reprieve simply for "bullying"

She constantly persisted and wasn't letting up. She wasn't being coy, sarcastic or toying. She was deadly serious. And for a completely narcissistic reason. You know what most serial killers have in common with her? Narcissistic personalities.

If someone tells me they'd rather be dead than alive, especially a teenager I would question their mental makeup and encourage them to get help.

Do you think a reasonable person woud hear a teen talk about killing themself and think "He really thought this through and understands the ramifications" ?

No I think most people would suggest the teen get help, as you said. I'm curious as to how this all started, do the records show when he first mentioned suicide?

Maybe you're seeing things too simply. I'm guessing you've never been properly depressed? Because when you are, you're not thinking straight. Plenty of people get depressed, try to kill themselves, get better and thank their lucky stars every day for not going through with it.

I see it fairly simply too: he was mentally ill and she had a responsibility to help a sick and sad person. She didn't help. She didn't even just stand by and let it happen. She pressured him into killing himself, possibly just to make herself feel special.

Criminals often do claim they were pressured and sometimes, if they really were, the law takes that into account.

And you already live in a world where you can get into trouble for your words. Try starting up some public meetings where you lecture your followers about why they should commit terrorist offences and kill the US president. You'll soon find out that's illegal, and for good reason. And that situation isn't even dealing with sick, depressed people. Words affect people. You have a duty to use influence responsibly, doubly so when dealing with vulnerable people.

Would you be OK if she talked this depressed dude into killing his parents for example?

FYI not ok with any of this but I would still say if he killed his parents that he had a choice. That doesn't mean that we can't be mad at her just that ultimately its his choice.

I can a little where we differ also is her having a responsibility to do anything. In those texts she says she don't want to be mad at him. Idk how far that goes but if my enemy called me today I wouldn't help him for shit.

I see your points though. I do

Back