A young woman has been charged for convincing her boyfriend to commit suicide

I

Ice Cube

UPDATED OP

Here is the full court documentation of the text messages exchanged between the two of them.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/276206526/Michelle-Carter-Texts

Some snippets of the documentation:

Carter: Do you have the generator?

Roy: Not yet LOL

Carter: WELL WHEN ARE YOU GETTING IT?

Roy: Now

Carter: Okay

Carter: You better not be bullshitting me and say you are going to do it and then purposely get caught.

Roy: No, none of that.

Carter: Okay good.

Carter: There is no point in waiting anymore, do you have any [other generators] at work you can go and get?

Roy: Yeah, probably, ha ha.

Carter: GO GET ONE

Carter called Conrad and their phones connected for 47 minutes. At some point during that call, Conrad got out of the car "because [the carbon monoxide poisoning] was working and he got scared." Carter "fucken told him to get back in".

The reason? So she could get loads of attention and sympathy from people for being a grieving girlfriend who lost a fella to suicide. This makes me sick to my stomach. The poor guy clearly was crying out for help and tried to dodge the question so many times. He had so many doubts and clearly didn't want to do it. She obviously had too much power over him. Being in love can literally kill you.

Michelle Carter is now facing charges of involuntary manslaughter, and on Monday, appeared in court in New Bedford, Massachusetts.

Thousands of messages between her and her boyfriend Conrad Roy were read out, and in them, she is actively convincing him that suicide is the only option.

Since the texts were made public, the hashtag #JusticeForConrad has gone viral, with plenty of people taking to Twitter to express their horror and disgust at the messages.

In one of the most damning texts, she says: ‘You said you were gonna do it. I don’t get like why you aren’t’.

Carter was on the phone to Roy while he died, and reportedly told a friend to listen to his cries of pain.

Her defence team point to the fact that this was not the first time Roy had tried to commit suicide, and that he had a history of depression.

UNILAD-3874f1cb781fd106ac355922db57fe6.jpg

UNILAD-suicide-23.jpg

More: http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-can-g...rad-roy-suicide-messages-20150831-gjc5nj.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Was gonna say that there is already a thread about this, but you have the more interesting OP, imo.

Truly sickening occurrence. How someone could be so cruel, selfish, and bat shit crazy is beyond me. But, this is the world and it does what it does. For every genuinely good person there are 100 pieces of shit.

Hope they put her away for a long, long time.

Dude had a boat? Dude was living the high life on the open seas.

Damn man.

The girl is a sociopath who should be behind bars for a very long time.

* I'm not sure legally if she should be charged... but she definitely deserves to do time.

She's just a psychopath. Sadistic, no empathy. Saw an opportunity to satisfy her urge and took it.

I feel really bad for the kid, people like that girl make me sick.

she looks really remorseful

1441077040962.jpg

She looks like a lawn gnome. Typical. Hope she rots in prison.

Nasty little cow. These fame/attention hungry kids are on a whole new level.

Extra dumb for thinking that she wouldn't get caught for it too.

She's a repulsive human being but in no way does she deserve to go to jail

Disgusting. From those texts I think he wanted to be talked out of it and instead she did the opposite.

That is one utterly repulsive human being.

I feel really bad for the kid, people like that girl make me sick.

she looks really remorseful

I'm sure she thinks she is very clever, and that her actions are plausibly deniable enough to avoid conviction. It's good that she's getting caught now, or she probably would continue killing in this way.

What a foul person. Shin to the chin!

Back