A young woman has been charged for convincing her boyfriend to commit suicide

1441077040962.jpg
This has been bugging me all day. Which actor does she look like?

Is it Harris Yulin?

18903-25740.jpg

Kurt Fuller?

6182.gif

Bradley Whitford?

bradley-whitford.jpg

This guy?

18dyxzbug6rfdjpg.jpg

If you think this will correlate to someone being charged with assisted suicide for saying kill yourself once, or something similar.. you got bigger issues to worry about. Maybe Psychosis with paranoid ideation.

No bigger issues. My point stands

I'm beginning to think this religion program was started by a lady.

Yes, because she put her fat ass on the scale.

I also read that they only actually met twice in 2 years. This was long distance stuff.

So two emotionally unstable people meet and the sociopath convinces the depressed to commit suicide. Our brains do some weird shit.

Wait, I thought she was waiting until October 1st to see if she'll be charged?
The charges haven't been filed because the judge has a request for dismissal from her defense attorney.

I agree, she's a fucking sociopath but the charges haven't been filed.
Here's the quote from the OP's article-
A judge will now decide whether Carter will face charges in his death. She will appear in court again on October 2.
so we won't hear about this again until Ocober 2nd which gives the internet plenty of time to forget about it.

On paper I'm fine with someone deciding to commit suicide, if there is some logic and rationality to it (evef if I don't necessarily agree with the reasoning - I can't decide for someone how much/little they should value their life).

This girl took advantage of someone in a vulnerable state, however, and we have no idea what might have happened otherwise. What if she hadn't encouraged him ? What if she had encouraged him to get professional help ?

yeah, I think we should blame other civilians for not rescuing us.

Think about those people who are obsessed with Jodi Foster--if only Jodi had dated John Hinckley then Reagan would not have been shot. Fucking stuck up bitch. Who does she think she is? Huh, is she too good for him? I think it is a injustice that Jodi has not done one day in jail over getting the president shot.

If I were this girl I would play up the whole Romeo and Juliette thing. Say we had a suicide pact that was not recorded in texts and that she planned on committing suicide one year to the day that the boy did.

PS - In no way am i saying she is not a cooze.

She's definitely evil but holy shit that guy is basically the definition of beta

I feel really bad for the kid, people like that girl make me sick.

she looks really remorseful

1441077040962.jpg

I'd probably kill myself too if that's what my girlfriend looked like.

Defense for what?
Are we holding banks accountable when they collect on debts and people kill themselves?
Are we holding the 1000s of social media persecutors responsible when someone kills themselves?
When a girl is sex shamed on social media and kill herself, are we holding these twitter douches responsible?

If we want to set this as a precident, then it will be very interesting when someone kills themself and investigators find a tweet or a sex tape where someone told that person "go kill yourself"

Seems like the dude wanted to kill himself and she just told him what he wanted to hear. Maybe they were a Romeo and Juliette.

We see these texts and that is it. We have not seen anything else at all. We do not know all the private conversations.

From this evidence, I would say to actually prosecute her sends a very bad precedent. But that seems to be the way our society is heading anyway.

dude, seriously?

Back