Media A Night with Khabib Nurmagomedov (edited) it has sold well

dude, look at these comments. at least 50% of them are criticism based on religion
If khabib didn't ram his religious beliefs down our throats every time the mic's on him, no one else would probably mention it.

Really couldnt give a fuck. He beat conor ass into the ground and thats all that matters

Bit pretentious on his behalf. His popularity grew after wrecking Conor, sure.. but I wouldn't pay this much to meet The Rock

Khabib fan but for a grand, really? That sounds Meet & Greed to me.

Khabib Nurmagomedov is scheduled to do an audience with his Australian fans and do meet and greets. It was originally scheduled last week and now it has been rescheduled for the 19th. I don't have any interest in such interests as i find them incredibly awkward. Anyway my arab friends are extremely huge fans of Khabib, him beating Mcgregor was like a holiday to them. So i asked them if they are going to see him. All 11 of them said no. They said it was too expensive.

https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/khabib-sydney

So i checked and GOD DAMN, MASHALLAH these prices.
pNs9MLe.jpg

3lbsHnj.jpg

Prices:
Meet and Greet: $990 DAFAQ!!!!!

Gold: $150 just good view of him talking

Bronze: $100 shit view of him talking

So i checked available seating. And literally so much is left. Surprised that many people have gold tickets for this event.
Lw9nOfX.jpg

Could you imagine spending $100 minimum on most likely will be a khutbah from the undefeated reigning UFC lightweight champion.

I am a fan of Khabib as a fighter. He certainly is great but ain't no way i am parting with so much money to meet the guy or better yet pony up $100 bucks just to hear him do a Q and A session from a shit view.
UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted.gif

TLdr:
To have a meet and greet with Khabib it costs pretty much a $1000.
Minimum price is $100 to attend the event
Event is selling poorly for his Q and A session in sydney

Alcohol free event ?!?!
In Australia???
Get fucked cunt . I'll sit at home with a beer. Hamdoodlydah

I understand that this looks bad. Do you want him to live in poverty in order to live up to that quote? IMO there is a difference between making money and letting the pursuit of money take over your soul (I DON’T hold it against Conor for being a businessman btw, make that money). Also if you take that quote in it’s proper (12) context, it was about fighting. Khabib fights for legacy not money. He does meet and greets for money :confused:
Floyd Mayweather and Canelo dem legacy fights

Oh and there is a mod who likes Khabib be carefully

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/khabib-in-australia-not-selling-well.3876489/

He seems like a very strongly valued person and probably very honourable and reliable if you were in his confidence, but he's certainly not someone I can imagine people paying $1,000.00 to go and see give 5-6 word answers to questions about the McGregor fight.

Even if he's counting on Islamic fans to turn up basically out of respect, it's frowned upon if not outright haram to spend such sums on things that don't contribute to spiritual or cultural enrichment. Getting a fist-clenched selfie with a guy that beats people up for a living is not that

Sounds like an exercise in laundering dictator cash

You’re right! Only genocidal warlords can afford it.

View attachment 505853

nah conor would be able to afford it too and he's not a genocidal warlord. but he's friends with putin

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F811259%2Ffcce56fa-1948-4a82-b917-0b004ee56084.jpg

"This man is one of the greatest leaders of our time and I was honored to attend such a landmark event alongside him.", conor said. is that fake respect out of fear?

reminds me how he used to talk about guys becoming panic wrestlers against him - and he became that with nate. and he said that the rear naked choke was his favourite position - and keeps losing in that position

crrrrazy conor

Australia seems like a weird choice for this. Would've gone over better in majority Muslim areas like London or Sweden

I actually checked on that link and check what "GREY" means in the sitting - it means "UNAVAILABLE", i.e. "SOLD OUT" all fucking 1000 places are almost sold out - there are only 3 available.

Please, check you stuff before making a fool of yourself.

ALL PREMIUMS are sold.
There are only 3-5 VIP MEET&GREET left, all the rest is sold.
And more than 50% of the gold and bronze are sold.

*update*

"GREY" means "UNAVAILABLE", i.e. "SOLD OUT"

only 4 of the 990$ seats are available, I'm disappointed in ppl and all premiums are sold too... why ppl? u can watch it on youtube

sold.JPG

If khabib didn't ram his religious beliefs down our throats every time the mic's on him, no one else would probably mention it.
ok, when basically every american fighter thanks god after a win its ok, but when a muslim does the same he's "ramming it down peoples throats"...

*update*

only 4 of the 990$ seats are available, I'm disappointed in ppl and all premiums are sold too... why ppl? u can watch it on youtube

View attachment 505879

I am with you bro, I paid 70$ to see Eminem perform... lol, not paying 1000$ to have Khabib talk. :D

I actually checked on that link and check what "GREY" means in the sitting - it means "UNAVAILABLE", i.e. "SOLD OUT" all fucking 1000 places are almost sold out - there are only 3 available.

Please, check you stuff before making a fool of yourself.

ALL PREMIUMS are sold.
There are only 3-5 VIP MEET&GREET left, all the rest is sold.
And more than 50% of the gold and bronze are sold.

@MMA_enthusiast is a liar!

*update*

View attachment 505879
they probably gave most of those to corporate sponsors, since the event was already pushed back once, is normal

Back