Media A Night with Khabib Nurmagomedov (edited) it has sold well

Lol $1,000 should get me some training time with Khabib.
Who the fuck set these prices?

I like Khabib, but there is no fucking way I'd pay $100 just to SEE a fighter NOT fight.
Just Lol at paying that kind of money to hear a dude with lacking English speak about 'smeshing', and the Koran.
Khabib isn't exactly a dude that is articulate and is going to make you want to listen to him. He's pretty straight to the point in most of his interviews with few words.

Fucking fire that bald goon, Ali. He is clearly only around for the money.

why would anyone pay for any fighter ?
Conor did start this shit and I said they are all idiots i .ı do like Khabib a lot but same goes for him.
anyone who pay for this is an idiot.
go and give your money who are in need

bro if the event was priced at $30 bucks i would go, meet and greet i would find very awkward and personally cant do it. as for fake news ah the available seats in my op speak for itself. the event is in three days

I haven’t done any research I was just joking,but all the afghans love khabib

Some of the boys at work don’t even watch mma and bought the Connor khabib ppv lol

Bud, just because people criticize Khabib doesn’t mean it’s because of his race or religion. Khabib isn’t perfect just like anybody else, so people will notice if he will do something questionable, just like anybody else could do something questionable, and they comment on it. It’s hard to deny this practice is directly opposite to what he himself said he cared about, And seperate from that, those prices are just ridiculously high for any meet & greet, race or religion does not come into that.

Not saying there aren’t any people on here with racist views, but you can’t automatically discard any criticism of Khabib as just being racist.
dude, look at these comments. at least 50% of them are criticism based on religion

$990 + BF will be upwards of $1,100 lol I remember the shit Conor got for his meet n greet, but he didnt have stupid ass ticket prices like this. Fuck the kebab and his sheep

$1000 to meet and greet with khabib, or $20 or whatever it was to train with Holly Holm; I know which one I'd pick!!!!
(Actually neither but I'm making a point!!)

A night with Khabib -Sydney

kanada-toronto-muslims.jpg
that picture is literally labelled "kanada-toronto-muslims.jpg" {<jordan}
nice try dumbass

Just because he destroyed Conor McGregor it doesn't make him Conor McGregor

Happening not far from me, less than hour but ain’t spending $950 on Kalabeb, sorry mate

don't get why people are bashing on Khabib for this. it's obviously management who orchestrate these things, to milk as much money as possible from their fighters

Could generate more interest if he was in a parking lot shouting out the (broken) window of his tour bus.

Last edited:
dude, look at these comments. at least 50% of them are criticism based on religion

Nah, they have religion included in their post. I haven’t seen any (haven’t read every single one though) that were actually criticism of his religion. Like the pic of the hall full of Muslims as being the meet and greet with Khabib. That’s just an acknowledgement of his fanbase largely being made up of Muslims, which is correct. Dude has a huge Muslim following.

Khabib himself makes a point of bringing up his religion a lot, so it’s only to be expected that any subject involving him has a strong tendency to also include his religion. That doesn’t automatically mean that it’s a negative connotation or that they unfairly judge him for it.

Last edited:
If they don't sell enough tickets they will give them away for free at the logal mosque.

Khabib thinks hes collected all conors shine when he beat him.
Too bad it dont work that way when you have the charisma of an orange
He has Integrity
Which for some people is way more important

don't get why people are bashing on Khabib for this. it's obviously management who orchestrate these things, to milk as much money as possible from their fighters

You make it sound like Khabib is just a puppet, him and his family are very far from that.

As for the price, they can ask whatever they want, they're not putting their hands in other people pockets.

Alcohol free event. It's a no from me dawg.

Probably Ali that believes in all this shit.. thinks he can sell it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back