Media A Night with Khabib Nurmagomedov (edited) it has sold well

I remember seeing something similar with Anderson Silva in my area and it was like $45..

Khabib Nurmagomedov is scheduled to do an audience with his Australian fans and do meet and greets. It was originally scheduled last week and now it has been rescheduled for the 19th. I don't have any interest in such interests as i find them incredibly awkward. Anyway my arab friends are extremely huge fans of Khabib, him beating Mcgregor was like a holiday to them. So i asked them if they are going to see him. All 11 of them said no. They said it was too expensive.

https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/khabib-sydney

So i checked and GOD DAMN, MASHALLAH these prices.
pNs9MLe.jpg

3lbsHnj.jpg

Prices:
Meet and Greet: $990 DAFAQ!!!!!

Gold: $150 just good view of him talking

Bronze: $100 shit view of him talking

So i checked available seating. And literally so much is left. Surprised that many people have gold tickets for this event.
Lw9nOfX.jpg

Could you imagine spending $100 minimum on most likely will be a khutbah from the undefeated reigning UFC lightweight champion.

I am a fan of Khabib as a fighter. He certainly is great but ain't no way i am parting with so much money to meet the guy or better yet pony up $100 bucks just to hear him do a Q and A session from a shit view.
UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted.gif

TLdr:
To have a meet and greet with Khabib it costs pretty much a $1000.
Minimum price is $100 to attend the event
Event is selling poorly for his Q and A session in sydney
I wouldn't pay that for a meet and greet with chasey lane..

Go to a gig with someone like Metallica and.you would not pay that..

What a joker..
And nobody cares.

I don't care about money I fight for legacy.

<36>

I will talk to you , just give me a thousand bucks first. So humble.

And also, they can refuse entry there for apparently no reason. Make sure you don't go in there looking Iike McGregor or something :)

Sherdog racists letting it all out. It’s ok - sherdog mods will allow it.

"A night with Khabib" sounds as tempting as an old sponge in your mouth. I wouldn't even go there if I would get 100 bucks.

i didnt even intend for this to be a racist bashing of khabib, it was more wtf how can you charge $1000 for a meet and greet

Bud, just because people criticize Khabib doesn’t mean it’s because of his race or religion. Khabib isn’t perfect just like anybody else, so people will notice if he will do something questionable, just like anybody else could do something questionable, and they comment on it. It’s hard to deny this practice is directly opposite to what he himself said he cared about, And seperate from that, those prices are just ridiculously high for any meet & greet, race or religion does not come into that.

Not saying there aren’t any people on here with racist views, but you can’t automatically discard any criticism of Khabib as just being racist.

The reality must be slowly setting in that he's, relatively speaking, not that big of a star.
Has nothing to do with that, everything to do with the absurd price. No one here would go listen to Conor either if it costs a thousand.

Huge Khabib fan but no way in hell I'd pay a thousand bucks to do some silly meet/greet. I'd pay 100 to roll though, that'd be fun.

I hope thats a charity thing. Im disappointed in Khalabeebi

Ts confirmed as fake news

All Afghans Turks Albanians I know are very excited

bro if the event was priced at $30 bucks i would go, meet and greet i would find very awkward and personally cant do it. as for fake news ah the available seats in my op speak for itself. the event is in three days

My favourite part is when people said khabib was a huge draw.

Sometimes this place is good for a laugh

But I thought beating Conor automatically made Khabib the UFC's biggest ever draw? Surely Sherdog hasn't got it wrong?

Back