Media A Night with Khabib Nurmagomedov (edited) it has sold well

Honestly I'm not too sure about what 'hate speech' exactly means... In my mind when someone says hate speech, I'm thinking things like 'death to all Jews', or 'all muslims should be bombed to oblivion'. I don't know if that should be legally punishable, but it just doesn't sit right in my mind that someone can freely say dumb shit like that. I guess that's what comes with freedom though.

Yes, that is what I am saying lol.
I was kinda acting like an asshole tbh, my bad. I tend to write my point as short as possible, and I can see how that makes it harder to understand.
True freedom is dangerous. People need to stop nerfing this game.

damn, did i miss my chance to meet khabib?

As per Australian tradition, Nurmagomedov was greeted with a warm welcome from the locals.

Straya cunts!!
2dd739077854e34c344f39b5502b430b
that was cronulla aye.

Honestly I'm not too sure about what 'hate speech' exactly means... In my mind when someone says hate speech, I'm thinking things like 'death to all Jews', or 'all muslims should be bombed to oblivion'. I don't know if that should be legally punishable, but it just doesn't sit right in my mind that someone can freely say dumb shit like that. I guess that's what comes with freedom though.

Yes, that is what I am saying lol.
I was kinda acting like an asshole tbh, my bad. I tend to write my point as short as possible, and I can see how that makes it harder to understand.
it's all good, we're just engaging in discourse on a discussion forum, you are good in my books for justifying your points. I'm not so blind I can't see that I am a "stickler" for fine details sometimes (my brain is wired against me).
Hespect!
<LucyBless>

on the topic, if I was in Khabib's corner, I'd have told him not to name the event "A night with Khabib" because it sounds way too close to "An evening with Conor" which has fueled some trolling ...

if this event was called "Meet and Greet Khabib Down Under!" it might have been less controversial, but, also less news-worthy, thus less profitable :)

In all seriousness, Fighters need money when they retire.
Good on Khabib & Ali for taking notes out of the UFC 101 Promotional Playbook!

an-evening-with-conor-mcgregor_08-30-17_7_59a68c8e22fc7.jpg

CM%20Clean%203.jpg
$_86.JPG

Pay a grand to listen to him try to convert you to islam, gonna take a hard pass on that one.

No, it's not OK! Any religious shit about anyone's god should be kept in church/mosque or where ever. Politics to should be a no go also. And vegans, don't get me started on those! They're worse than anyone with the hollier than thou bull shit! Sorry . Rant over.

You must be really unsure of your own beliefs if you get so worked up over people questioning them lmao.

Back