Media A Night with Khabib Nurmagomedov (edited) it has sold well

Khabib isn't forcing people to pay, it's their free will. Hopefully he uses the money on his gym, the poor and his hometown. Other fighters wish they could do the same, in UFC's current climate where you can't even wear sponsors on your shorts fighters are doing everything possible, some may even be selling their ass behind the scenes, who knows.
Im not sure about Khabib, but I had a Muslim college professor and he taught a class on Islam. I remember him saying that he needed to give 30% of his earnings back to his mosque, and I believe he said that is what the religion dictates all Muslims do. So, if Khabib makes a million, a bunch goes to taxes and then 300K of it goes straight to his religion/mosque, not to mention camp expenditures, and I am also pretty sure Dirty Ali is pulling a Don King and taking a large sum too.

I wouldn't pay a dollar to have a meet and greet with that goof.

To each their own, if you're into lame shit like this.

Im not sure about Khabib, but I had a Muslim college professor and he taught a class on Islam. I remember him saying that he needed to give 30% of his earnings back to his mosque, and I believe he said that is what the religion dictates all Muslims do. So, if Khabib makes a million, a bunch goes to taxes and then 300K of it goes straight to his religion/mosque, not to mention camp expenditures, and I am also pretty sure Dirty Ali is pulling a Don King and taking a large sum too.

30% sounds way too high unless he was doing it voluntarily. Last I heard something called Zakat is like 2.5% or there about and I believe that's mandatory and it's not even directly to a Mosque, maybe someone of Khabib's faith can chime in here.

30% sounds way too high unless he was doing it voluntarily. Last I heard something called Zakat is like 2.5% or there about and I believe that's mandatory and it's not even directly to a Mosque, maybe someone of Khabib's faith can chime in here.
Yah, thats what I was hoping, someone who knew better could chime in. Maybe it is also dependent on wage earned, like tax brackets? A person that makes millions can give more than a very poor person.

lol GSP isn't close to as big a star a Khabib is internationally.

This isn't Canada.

Depends how you define it. GSP has nearly 2M Twitter followers, Khabib 667k. I don't know the figures but I'm sure GSP has drawn way more money and PPVs than Khabib (hard to count Khabib's last fight, we know that was all Conor).

All this without even discussing GSP's longevity and accomplishments in the actual fighting game, plus GSP has even been in movies ha ha! Not sure how you think Khabib is a bigger star.

Depends how you define it. GSP has nearly 2M Twitter followers, Khabib 667k. I don't know the figures but I'm sure GSP has drawn way more money and PPVs than Khabib (hard to count Khabib's last fight, we know that was all Conor).

All this without even discussing GSP's longevity and accomplishments in the actual fighting game, plus GSP has even been in movies ha ha! Not sure how you think Khabib is a bigger star.
Twitter?

Khabib has 14 million instagram followers.

Twitter is 2012.

Not sure how he figured that. Muslims generally only give Zakat, which is 2.5% of your wealth, to needy people, struggling family members. You can give as much as you wish in charity.

Maybe he was referring to an unlawful income. Some people who own gas stations often donate all of the money from selling alcohol or gambling games.

This event seems more so to expose Islam and Zubaira to a larger crowd while they pocket some money from Khabibs name.

Khabib's social media numbers are inflated. Maria Sharapova has 15 million of IG & Twitter. Khabib has many likes for some of his memes on IG.

freedom of speech/expression >>> your preferences on what someone 'should' say
Freedom of speech is the Merican constitution.
Khabib is Dagestani and follows Shariah law ... Please educate yourself about Muslims !

Sharia, Sharia law or Islamic law is a set of religious principles which form part of the Islamic culture. The Arabic word sharīʿah (Arabic: شريعة‎) refers to the revealed law of God and originally meant "way" or "path".

Khabib's social media numbers are inflated. Maria Sharapova has 15 million of IG & Twitter. Khabib has many likes for some of his memes on IG.
Fake bots inflate MOST Instagram accounts so they can charge more for advertising.

99% of Khabib's time since beating Conor has been spent acting exactly like Conor :
- going on world tour
- a night with Conor / a night with Khabib
- bragging and boasting on Instagram (what happened to humble / legacy ?)
- bragging and talking shit through his manager (yes, you are responsible for who you choose to manage you. KHABIB is allowing Ali to speak on his behalf and damaging his reputation accordingly)

Now we know why Conor said he lost the battle but won the war...

Khabib has become the man he once hated.

Last edited:
Ok fair enough, but is that the only metric you would use to see how big a star he is? I named a few others.
Don't bother arguing with that guy, check out his post history and you'll see what I mean.

He's ignorant to Instagram bots being rampant and fake inflated profiles... Despite that shit being in the marketing news and trade journals daily.

Freedom of speech is the Merican constitution.
Khabib is Dagestani and follows Shariah law ... Please educate yourself about Muslims !

Sharia, Sharia law or Islamic law is a set of religious principles which form part of the Islamic culture. The Arabic word sharīʿah (Arabic: شريعة‎) refers to the revealed law of God and originally meant "way" or "path".
Absolutely nothing to do with what I said lol.

First of all, while you were mostly correct, please don't assume to be more knowledgeable about others when it comes to topics like these.
Muslims do not 'follow Sharia law' (at least not in the way you're implying). Shariah law is the Islamic jurisprudence to govern a country (which has to be ruled by Muslims obviously). If a Muslim lives in Canada for ex., they don't 'follow Sharia law', they obey Canada's constitution/jurisprudence and rules, while at the same time adhering the best they can to Islam's core beliefs/teachings. However, if a Muslim is living in a Islamic country, then yes, they are living under Sharia law.

Coming back to Khabib, I have no idea if Dagestan is governed with Sharia, so not sure what to say about that.

Second of all, the guy I was responding to literally said 'religious shit should be kept in mosques/churches', so my point was that a fighter's freedom of speech/expression is greater than what he thinks they 'should' say. That was my main point. It had nothing to do specifically with Khabib or his beliefs lol.

Last edited:

Khabib doesn't even really use Twitter though other than to link Instagram posts and neither do most international fans, Khabib has 14.5 million Instagram followers and GSP only has 2 million.

Absolutely nothing to do with what I said lol.

First of all, while you were mostly correct, please don't assume to be more knowledgeable about others when it comes to topics like these.
Muslims do not 'follow Sharia law' (at least not in the way you're implying). Shariah law is the Islamic jurisprudence to govern a country (which has to be ruled by Muslims obviously). If a Muslim lives in Canada for ex., they don't 'follow Sharia law', they obey Canada's constitution/jurisprudence and rules, while at the same time adhering the best they can to Islam's core beliefs/teachings. However, if a Muslim is living in a Islamic country, then yes, they are living under Sharia law.

Coming back to Khabib, I have no idea if Dagestan is governed with Sharia, so not sure what to say specifically about Khabib.

Second of all, the guy I was responding to literally said 'religious shit should be kept in mosques/churches', so my point was that a fighter's freedom of speech/expression is greater than what he thinks they 'should' say. That was my main point. It had nothing to do specifically with Khabib or his beliefs lol.

I'm not claiming to know more; I'm just pointing out you are pushing a very extremist position and you probably need to do more research first.

1. The very first link on Google shows that there is a history of practicing Shariah law (amongst violence, big surprise) in Dagestan and is currently a thing
Much of the tension is rooted in an internal Islamic conflict between traditional Sufi groups advocating secular government and more recently introduced Salafist teachers preaching the implementation of a certain form of Sharia in Dagestan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dagestan
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Djamaat_of_Dagestan
2. Religion should ABSOLUTELY be kept in mosques/churches. That's the best place for religion - because everyone around you agrees with you. Religion is responsible for past and present violence, wars, oppression and sexual abuse. I don't see how any reasonable person could propose Religion should be anywhere and everywhere. Have you never heard of the "separation of church and state" as being a really important thing?

Last edited:
$1000 to meet dry ass Khawrestle.

Fuck outta here cousin.

Back