Media A Night with Khabib Nurmagomedov (edited) it has sold well

MMA_enthusiast

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Khabib Nurmagomedov is scheduled to do an audience with his Australian fans and do meet and greets. It was originally scheduled last week and now it has been rescheduled for the 19th. I don't have any interest in such interests as i find them incredibly awkward. Anyway my arab friends are extremely huge fans of Khabib, him beating Mcgregor was like a holiday to them. So i asked them if they are going to see him. All 11 of them said no. They said it was too expensive.

https://events.ticketbooth.com.au/event/khabib-sydney
I am an idiot it sold well thanks to @TapMachine for informing us
*update*

"GREY" means "UNAVAILABLE", i.e. "SOLD OUT"

only 4 of the 990$ seats are available, I'm disappointed in ppl and all premiums are sold too... why ppl? u can watch it on youtube

View attachment 505879

So i checked and GOD DAMN, MASHALLAH these prices.
pNs9MLe.jpg

3lbsHnj.jpg

Prices:
Meet and Greet: $990 DAFAQ!!!!!

Gold: $150 just good view of him talking

Bronze: $100 shit view of him talking

So i checked available seating. And literally so much is left. Surprised that many people have gold tickets for this event. Update: Grey means seating is taken. Smh so many people spent so much money
Lw9nOfX.jpg

Could you imagine spending $100 minimum on most likely will be a khutbah from the undefeated reigning UFC lightweight champion.

I am a fan of Khabib as a fighter. He certainly is great but ain't no way i am parting with so much money to meet the guy or better yet pony up $100 bucks just to hear him do a Q and A session from a shit view.
UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted.gif

TLdr:
To have a meet and greet with Khabib it costs pretty much a $1000.
Minimum price is $100 to attend the event
Event is selling poorly for his Q and A session in sydney

Last edited:
Khabib Nurmagomedov is scheduled to do an audience with his Australian fans and do meet and greets. It was originally scheduled last week and now it has been rescheduled for the 19th. I don't have any interest in such interests as i find them incredibly awkward. Anyway my arab friends are extremely huge fans of Khabib, him beating Mcgregor was like a holiday to them. So i asked them if they are going to see him. All 11 of them said no. They said it was too expensive.

pNs9MLe.jpg

3lbsHnj.jpg

Prices:

So i checked available seating. And literally so much is left. Surprised that many people have gold tickets for this event.
Lw9nOfX.jpg

Could you imagine spending $100 minimum on most likely will be a khutbah from the undefeated reigning UFC lightweight champion.

I am a fan of Khabib as a fighter. He certainly is great but ain't no i am parting this much money to meet the guy or better yet pony up $100 bucks just to hear him do a Q and A session from a shit view.

TLdr:

Are women allowed? Or Khabib doesn't allow them to leave the kitchen even if it's to see him?

"I don't care about money I care about legacy"

Conor would have sold that shit out in 30 seconds. Imo, that makes it 1-1 between him and Khabib. Let's get that rubber match!

Khabib thinks hes collected all conors shine when he beat him.
Too bad it dont work that way when you have the charisma of an orange

No alcohol. No women.

WTF! i wouldn't even give 100$ for a meet & greet with Khabib... who does he think he is, Michael Jackson!

pNs9MLe.jpg

3lbsHnj.jpg

Prices:

So i checked available seating. And literally so much is left. Surprised that many people have gold tickets for this event.
Lw9nOfX.jpg

I am a fan of Khabib as a fighter. He certainly is great but ain't no way i am parting with so much money to meet the guy or better yet pony up $100 bucks just to hear him do a Q and A session from a shit view.

TLdr:
Australian Dollar?
100% agree with TS, this's stupid

I dont think he would sell in 'Straya. Devout Muslims aren't really on top of their list

As per Australian tradition, Nurmagomedov was greeted with a warm welcome from the locals.

Straya cunts!!
2dd739077854e34c344f39b5502b430b

The reality must be slowly setting in that he's, relatively speaking, not that big of a star.

Only legacy, dont fight for money.... alhadullilah inshallah, such a beautiful victory for muslims all around the world when he won the title, all muslims world wide was a big part in that victory, salam aleykum

A 3 day alcohol-free event?! They better be providing a lot of weed and hookers then!:mad:

"I don't care about money I care about legacy"
I understand that this looks bad. Do you want him to live in poverty in order to live up to that quote? IMO there is a difference between making money and letting the pursuit of money take over your soul (I DON’T hold it against Conor for being a businessman btw, make that money). Also if you take that quote in it’s proper (12) context, it was about fighting. Khabib fights for legacy not money. He does meet and greets for money :confused:

Last edited:
Khabib thinks hes collected all conors shine when he beat him.
Too bad it dont work that way when you have the charisma of an orange
After beating Conor, they all markup their selling price by 10000%. Nate is beyond delusional at this point.

A night with Khabib -Sydney

kanada-toronto-muslims.jpg

Last edited:
Back