Media A Night with Khabib Nurmagomedov (edited) it has sold well

This is a sad spectacle. Khabib is such a lame hypocrite (and no personality, in any language).

For under $1000 I can fly to AKA, pay for a day pass or monthly or w.e see khabib during training camp, get a picture, and even get some of his sweat up against my body after watching him practice. This price would include sweaty DC and sweaty Cain as well possibly.

Well you do get the night with him as well. I guess once it’s just you and kabob you can get your money worth.

Khabib fan but for a grand, really? That sounds Meet & Greed to me.
<mma4>
Way under-liked post imo.

Also with the event (sub)titled like this and priced like that, I'm somewhat surprised that certain kind of jokes have not been made yet...

they probably gave most of those to corporate sponsors, since the event was already pushed back once, is normal
sponsors give money they don't take it

"Sponsoring something (or someone) is the act of supporting an event, activity, person, or organization financially or through the provision of products or services. The individual or group that provides the support, similar to a benefactor, is known as a sponsor."

So basically he’s saying the rich and stupid come take pictures with me lol

Just saying if mcgregor did this or even Jones sherdog would be talking all types of shit
“Greedy Manlet”
“Greedy coke head”
Khabib...

<{katwhu}>

Got to see him and Conor both for free at the press conference where Conor was by far the more entertaining, the fight week atmosphere was insane and the Proper 12 was flying, but need to pay $1000 AUD to see just Khabib?

I wonder if someone went up and asked him more about Islam and they were interested, if he'd be legit and make that a priority or not. A guy should do it and see how it goes.

that picture is literally labelled "kanada-toronto-muslims.jpg" {<jordan}
nice try dumbass
9nohQh4.jpg

Just saying if mcgregor did this or even Jones sherdog would be talking all types of shit
“Greedy Manlet”
“Greedy coke head”
Khabib...
Legacy and you will like it

Has nothing to do with that, everything to do with the absurd price. No one here would go listen to Conor either if it costs a thousand.

Huge Khabib fan but no way in hell I'd pay a thousand bucks to do some silly meet/greet. I'd pay 100 to roll though, that'd be fun.
In most places ppl wouldn't even pay 50 bucks to see this guy. His world tour was delusional.

Back