A 30-year-old woman from Afghanistan is beheaded for leaving the house without her husband

BUt, Abortion clinic bombings!!

Therefore, Radical Islam = Christianity.

And I anticipate that liberals will avoid this thread.

Most likely the hubby was just itching for an excuse already.

I was thinking the same. Maybe he had something else waiting for him.

491565b12d2acf4c74a7138719415186.jpg

its amazing to me that you guys actually think Muslims believe the things you're attributing to Islam. I guess it shows how little we understand each other.

Muslims are misunderstood?

That's no proof that locking women, let alone beheading them, is allowed in Islam.There are many verses imploring men to treat their wives kindly. There's also a hadith that says the following:

"Feed her when you eat and clothe her when you clothe yourself and do not strike her face. Do not malign her and do not keep apart from her, except in the house" Prophet Muhammad

So you can easily cherry pick stuff,....its amazing to me that you guys actually think Muslims believe the things you're attributing to Islam. I guess it shows how little we understand each other.
So hitting her everywhere but the face is kindness. Cool. It also says to never leave her alone in public.

At an old job I worked with a guy who came here from Iran. He said he thought women have too many rights here. I got a complaint later that he was harassing a female janitor. I asked her about it and she was afraid to tell me anything at first, but eventually did. I called my boss and had him fired.

Muslims are misunderstood?

Everyone misunderstands everyone else these days, whether its religion, race or politics. I know I have my blind spots and I honestly try to learn other perspectives.

All religion should be wiped out starting with the Abrahamic faiths.

That's not what it says. And the hadiths, just like the quran aren't open to interpretation.

What would be the religious intent to only outlaw hitting in the face? Its a translation from 7th century Arabic, The accepted interpretation from what i assume is common Arabic expression for not hitting someone at all. Also, you're wrong, both the hadith and quran are very much open to interpretation, which is done all the time. You're insane if you think Muslims follow the Quran on a literal basis.

Anyway, I won't go into this rabbit hole, my point stands. Its incredible that people think cutting off a wife's head for disobedience is OK in Islam.

Nah, just Islam. Everyone else leaves everyone alone.

Yup, the Protestant and Catholic Germans sure did leave the Jews alone in the 1940s. As did the Orthodox Serbs when they ethnically cleansed Muslims in Bosnia in the 1990s. Or the Buddhist extremists in Burma who are ethnically cleansing the Rohingya minority today,....theyre leaving the Rohingya alone.

And you think all Muslims are like this? And do you genuinely think Islam requires women get male permission to leave the house let alone get killed for it? I seriously want to understand if you guys are just trolling, or you really think Islam teaches this stuff?
Just because it's not like this here in the U.S. (yet), doesn't mean this sorta thing ain't happening in other countries.

Don't gloss over this, Brah. You do no one any favors by trying to justify it in any way, shape, or form.

Back