A 30-year-old woman from Afghanistan is beheaded for leaving the house without her husband

And yet so many more Muslims think its anti-thetical to Islam, so why don't you go with the majority reading? Perhaps because you'd like to think the worst.

No one is condemning those guys. We are worried about the ones who go around decapitating people.

Its closer to reality then you think. Israel has nukes, and they will use them. Wont be a damn thing any of you muslims can do about it. How many do you think will be left when they get finished with you? Here is a hint, not many.

So keep pissing off non muslims, you will get what you have coming.. I can't wait. Be watching with popcorn and some bacon. I know you love bacon.

You're pining for nuclear war and yet you call muslims barbarians. Go figure

You're pining for nuclear war and yet you call muslims barbarians. Go figure

No, I am pining for the removal of a cancer. Removing a cancerous tumor hurts, and causes damage to the body whole that takes time to heal. The world, free from Islam is a world I want to see. Unless it spontaneously has a reformation like Christianity did.

No, I am pining for the removal of a cancer. Removing a cancerous tumor hurts, and causes damage to the body whole that takes time to heal. The world, free from Islam is a world I want to see. Unless it spontaneously has a reformation like Christianity did.

Keep pining then

No one is condemning those guys. We are worried about the ones who go around decapitating people.

Everyone is condemning those guys, that's the point. On this very page you have someone advocating for nuclear holocaust against Muslims.

Keep pining then

Prove to me Islam treats women any better then we do? Allow them to drive, wear normal clothing, or dare I say it, even look beautiful! OH My GOD GASP! A beautiful woman! Quick better stone her for seduction..

We Christians had our dark days, and had a reformation. Which is why Christianity related attacks are not as frequent, as they used to be. Sure we have nuts that blow shit up occasionally, but we as a whole condemn them. Yet, islam as a whole does not speak out in large numbers against your own extremists.

Prove to me Islam treats women any better then we do? Allow them to drive, wear normal clothing, or dare I say it, even look beautiful! OH My GOD GASP! A beautiful woman! Quick better stone her for seduction..

We Christians had our dark days, and had a reformation. Which is why Christianity related attacks are not as frequent, as they used to be. Sure we have nuts that blow shit up occasionally, but we as a whole condemn them. Yet, islam as a whole does not speak out in large numbers against your own extremists.
Cool story bro

Cool story bro

They all agree with what's done, it's gods word after all

You didn't answer my question. Can you even do it with a straight face?

I can, but what would be the point? Anyone who wishes for all Muslims to be nuked off the planet can't be reasoned with, you've clearly made up your mind.

I can, but what would be the point? Anyone who wishes for all Muslims to be nuked off the planet can't be reasoned with, you've clearly made up your mind.

it's you that can't be reasoned with

your books openly declare war against the entire non muslim world

Koran 2:191 “Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.”

Koran 3:28 “Moslems must not take the infidels as friends.”

Koran 3:85 “Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.”

Koran 5:33 “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam.”

Koran 8:12 “Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.”

Koran 8:60 “Moslems must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.”

Koran 8:65 “The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Moslems to fight them.”

Koran 9:5 “When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you catch them.”

Koran 9:29 “Fight those people of the Book (Jews and Christians) who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day, until they pay the Halal Certification Tax (protection tax or jizya) with their own hands and feel themselves subdued.”
Koran 9:30 “The Jews and Christians are perverts; fight them.”

Koran 9:123 “Make war on the infidels living in your neighbourhood.”

Koran 22:19 “Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.”

Koran 47:4 “Do not hanker for peace with infidels; behead them when you catch them.”

it's you that can't be reasoned with

your books openly declare war against the entire non muslim world

Koran 2:191 “Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them.”

Koran 3:28 “Moslems must not take the infidels as friends.”

Koran 3:85 “Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable.”

Koran 5:33 “Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam.”

Koran 8:12 “Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an.”

Koran 8:60 “Moslems must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels.”

Koran 8:65 “The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Moslems to fight them.”

Koran 9:5 “When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you catch them.”

Koran 9:29 “Fight those people of the Book (Jews and Christians) who do not believe in Allah and the Last Day, until they pay the Halal Certification Tax (protection tax or jizya) with their own hands and feel themselves subdued.”
Koran 9:30 “The Jews and Christians are perverts; fight them.”

Koran 9:123 “Make war on the infidels living in your neighbourhood.”

Koran 22:19 “Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies.”

Koran 47:4 “Do not hanker for peace with infidels; behead them when you catch them.”

Take a look at the old testament. Most of us don't follow the Quran anymore literally than Christians follow the bible. A few do unfortunately, that's the world we live in. I'm not gonna apologize for other people's crimes though, or let that define my faith.

Take a look at the old testament. Most of us don't follow the Quran anymore literally than Christians follow the bible. A few do unfortunately, that's the world we live in. I'm not gonna apologize for other people's crimes though, or let that define my faith.

that's not how it works in islam

islam is defined by Mohammed and Allah and nobody else

there is no pick and choose and there is no democracy

you either folllow it or your not a muslim

and jihadis teach this lesson to moderate muslims everyday by slauthering them

I hope they are found and killed

And Christian values aren't based on a book? Jewish values aren't based on a book? I have no problem with you criticizing religion in general, but at least use the same standards for all religions. Muslims don't live their lives literally from the Quran anymore than Jews the Old Testament or Christians the Testament. Salafis and other extremists do, but theyre a small minority.

Christian values are based on a book, a book considered long outdated in western societies by anyone with half a clue for centuries. Christians themselves know this and have "modernised" in order to deal with the reality of the age of reason and enlightenment, an age the Muslim nations in the east unfortunately seemed to miss out on.

The majority of Muslims don't believe in equal rights for women (as a westerner would see it). The Christian and Jewish churches are much closer to the modern western perspective there, and in any case the majority Christian nations are largely secular.

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia women can't even drive, but let's blame the Arabs and not the conservative and backwards ideology they promote (different to other Muslim beliefs by mere matter of degrees and interpretation).

Christian values are based on a book, a book considered long outdated in western societies by anyone with half a clue for centuries. Christians themselves know this and have "modernised" in order to deal with the reality of the age of reason and enlightenment, an age the Muslim nations in the east unfortunately seemed to miss out on.

The majority of Muslims don't believe in equal rights for women (as a westerner would see it). The Christian and Jewish churches are much closer to the modern western perspective there, and in any case the majority Christian nations are largely secular.

Meanwhile in Saudi Arabia women can't even drive, but let's blame the Arabs and not the conservative and backwards ideology they promote (different to other Muslim beliefs by mere matter of degrees and interpretation).

Salafism (Saudi ideology) is a mere degree away from mainstream Islam? You are truly uninformed about Islam if you believe this. There are vast differences.

And again, on your assumptions about Muslim beliefs on equal rights for women,... there were 6 Muslim nations that elected female heads of state before Australia (I assume you're Australian) elected a female PM. And she endured some serious sexism to boot. The US hasn't even had a female president. I'm not trying to knock you, just saying that your generalization about Muslim attitudes to women is a gross simplification.

There is literally 1 muslim country (out of 60) that prohibits women from driving, and that card gets pulled every time. Not exactly a fair argument.

that's not how it works in islam

islam is defined by Mohammed and Allah and nobody else

there is no pick and choose and there is no democracy

you either folllow it or your not a muslim

and jihadis teach this lesson to moderate muslims everyday by slauthering them

Yes, please christiansplain how Islam works for me.

Somebody tell the Shias and Sunnis that there's really only one way to define the scripture, they can finally stop fighting in Iraq.

Entire disciplines in Islamic jurisprudence are devoted to defining and interpreting what God intended. Tons of disagreement, which is demonstrated by the more than dozen different Muslim sects in existence. This would hardly be the case if what you suggest is true.

I watched a video a while back, a snackbar was explaining that in Arab culture there's a strong paranoia about what women are doing. They're afraid of leaving their wife alone with another man, they're afraid of their neighbours gossiping because they saw their wife in the presence of someone else, they're worried about what their wife will do if she can drive and leave the house. So in the end, the women are trapped indoors.

That's because when your parents arrange a marriage between you and your 7 year old cousin the trust thing sort of gets passed over.

Back