A 30-year-old woman from Afghanistan is beheaded for leaving the house without her husband

And you think all Muslims are like this? And do you genuinely think Islam requires women get male permission to leave the house let alone get killed for it? I seriously want to understand if you guys are just trolling, or you really think Islam teaches this stuff?

Yes. All I have to do is read their holy book, oh and their very own law. Sharia. Sharia is the answer to your question.

That's no proof that locking women, let alone beheading them, is allowed in Islam.There are many verses imploring men to treat their wives kindly. There's also a hadith that says the following:

"Feed her when you eat and clothe her when you clothe yourself and do not strike her face. Do not malign her and do not keep apart from her, except in the house" Prophet Muhammad

So you can easily cherry pick stuff,....its amazing to me that you guys actually think Muslims believe the things you're attributing to Islam. I guess it shows how little we understand each other.

Not just their books mate. The predominance of the imams on the net will say the same things about women. You just cant accept that their holy books say that they should be hit. Hell the Quran is bipolar, with some passages all nice and peaceful and other rescinding said niceness.

There are multiple interpretations for the qu'ran and the haddiths. Each one of the interpreters say that they are not interpreting at all... :)
Also is nice to see normal people who happen to be muslims sweat and squirm while trying to explain the penalties for adultery, blasphemy and apostasy in Islam...

"but... but... you need four witnesses in order to stone an adulterer... it's not really used"
"uh... blasphemy... erm... you shouldn't insult a religion in the first place..."
"uh... US executed that couple who gave the atomic bomb plans to the russian and apostasy is considered treason..."

Don't get me wrong, every group of humans on earth is capable of the most horrid atrocities if the right buttons are pushed. The only problem is that muslims' buttons are much more sensitive than everybody else's. Case in point: the demonstrations against a fucking cartoon...

Not just their books mate. The predominance of the imams on the net will say the same things about women. You just cant accept that their holy books say that they should be hit. Hell the Quran is bipolar, with some passages all nice and peaceful and other rescinding said niceness.

How do you know what the predominance of imams say, did you poll the entire clergy? I've never heard a single imam say any of this stuff, and I'm muslim. The most controversial and crazy imams will naturally get the attention. Its grossly unfair to castigate all Muslims based on a misplaced hunch that all somehow think this way.

How do you know what the predominance of imams say, did you poll the entire clergy? I've never heard a single imam say any of this stuff, and I'm muslim. The most controversial and crazy imams will naturally get the attention. Its grossly unfair to castigate all Muslims based on a misplaced hunch that all somehow think this way.

Dude, you wont win. Your so called religion is not fit for modern society. Oh and before you and the snackbar apologists say it, the fucking crusades were a response to a Muslim invasion. Your dumbass ancestors invaded our areas first. We simply tried to rid you from our collective backsides. Sadly we failed this job several times. Notably due to a lack of military supply infrastructure available to our crusaders in ME.

Honestly, I hope we pull out of the ME. Let you savages kill each other off and then maybe when your populations are reduced, we can deal with who ever is left.

Yes. All I have to do is read their holy book, oh and their very own law. Sharia. Sharia is the answer to your question.

You don't even know what Sharia is. Sharia simply means "The Way...basically everything falls under the term Sharia. When I give charity, I'm practicing Sharia, when I pray I'm practicing Sharia. Contrary to popular belief it isn't a set law, its a very amorphous thing that changes by country, era, culture. So which Sharia are you referring to?

Dude, you wont win. Your so called religion is not fit for modern society. Oh and before you and the snackbar apologists say it, the fucking crusades were a response to a Muslim invasion. Your dumbass ancestors invaded our areas first. We simply tried to rid you from our collective backsides. Sadly we failed this job several times. Notably due to a lack of military supply infrastructure available to our crusaders in ME.

Honestly, I hope we pull out of the ME. Let you savages kill each other off and then maybe when your populations are reduced, we can deal with who ever is left.

My ancestors didn't invade anyone since they were minding their own business in sub Saharan Africa. You can fight a holy war if you want to. I have nothing against Christians and not interested in a tit for tat.

Also, keep waiting for Muslims to reduce. Current projections are that Islam will be the largest religion by 2050. Don't cling to any fantasies about "defeating" Islam.

Pretty sure Budda gave similar advice about chopping heads off. Let's not pretend this is an Islamic problem here.

lol so now your dark age life manual requires "interpretation", as nowhere does it say hitting them is wrong, just hitting the face.

I understand the problems in translation but again, that and your cherry picking problem stems from the fact you base your life values off a book.

A book written by Arab warlords more than a millienia ago. Then you wonder why people get confused with what and what not Muslims believe.

And Christian values aren't based on a book? Jewish values aren't based on a book? I have no problem with you criticizing religion in general, but at least use the same standards for all religions. Muslims don't live their lives literally from the Quran anymore than Jews the Old Testament or Christians the Testament. Salafis and other extremists do, but theyre a small minority.

Current projections are that Islam will be the largest religion by 2050. Don't cling to any fantasies about "defeating" Islam.

And hopefully most of them will be cultural muslims as opposed to today where a vast majority of dimwits think that a 7th century book is a good source of conduct for life in the 21st.

Pretty sure Budda gave similar advice about chopping heads off. Let's not pretend this is an Islamic problem here.

Funny you should mention the Buddha. Right now extremist Buddhist monks are ethnically cleansing the Rohingya minority in Burma. Lets not pretend indeed.

And you think all Muslims are like this? And do you genuinely think Islam requires women get male permission to leave the house let alone get killed for it? I seriously want to understand if you guys are just trolling, or you really think Islam teaches this stuff?

It seemed the people hacking her head off thought that is what Islam teaches. What we think is irrelevant.

That's no proof that locking women, let alone beheading them, is allowed in Islam.There are many verses imploring men to treat their wives kindly. There's also a hadith that says the following:

"Feed her when you eat and clothe her when you clothe yourself and do not strike her face. Do not malign her and do not keep apart from her, except in the house" Prophet Muhammad

So you can easily cherry pick stuff,....its amazing to me that you guys actually think Muslims believe the things you're attributing to Islam. I guess it shows how little we understand each other.

They struck her neck, not her face. You don't behead someone by striking them in the face.

My ancestors didn't invade anyone since they were minding their own business in sub Saharan Africa. You can fight a holy war if you want to. I have nothing against Christians and not interested in a tit for tat.

Also, keep waiting for Muslims to reduce. Current projections are that Islam will be the largest religion by 2050. Don't cling to any fantasies about "defeating" Islam.

Piss the wrong Christians off enough, ones with real power, and you might just find yourself in the same situation as Hiroshima. Boom no more islam problem..

What are you smoking son?

He's being sarcastic. Ironically, he was unintentionally correct. Buddhist monks are currently committing war crimes in Burma toward the aim of keeping that country religiously pure.

It seemed the people hacking her head off thought that is what Islam teaches. What we think is irrelevant.
And yet so many more Muslims think its anti-thetical to Islam, so why don't you go with the majority reading? Perhaps because you'd like to think the worst.

Piss the wrong Christians off enough, ones with real power, and you might just find yourself in the same situation as Hiroshima. Boom no more islam problem..

Keep dreaming

Keep dreaming

Its closer to reality then you think. Israel has nukes, and they will use them. Wont be a damn thing any of you muslims can do about it. How many do you think will be left when they get finished with you? Here is a hint, not many.

So keep pissing off non muslims, you will get what you have coming.. I can't wait. Be watching with popcorn and some bacon. I know you love bacon.

Back