A 30-year-old woman from Afghanistan is beheaded for leaving the house without her husband

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30 a 30-year-old woman from Latti, Afghanistan was beheaded 2 days ago for leaving the house without her husband.

Kind of extreme but hey it's islam so it's normal.

another site confirms

http://nation.com.pk/international/27-Dec-2016/taliban-behead-woman

KABUL: A 30 year old woman was beheaded on Monday evening in Sar-e-Pul province of Afghanistan by a group of armed men, local officials said today.

Provincial Governor spokesman Zabiullah Amani, confirmed the incident and said that the armed men were linked with Taliban. The incident took place in the remote village of Latti in Sar-e-Pul.

Amani said that the women was beheaded because she visited the city alone without her husband. Amani said that the victim’s husband is in Iran and they don’t have children.

Sar-e-Pul women's affairs head Nasima Arezo, also confirmed the incident. The village is under Taliban control and so far no one has been arrested.

Last edited:
Crazy how different we are. I'd behead someone just to get my wife to leave the house without me for a few hours on a weekend so I could relax.

Yeah but what about our patriarchy!?

What the fuck did she think was going to happen?

Savages. When I was there....every lady hid inside at the sight of a non-muslim man.

Waiting for the feminist outrage in response to this...

*Tumbleweed*

I wish I could live in such a beautiful and progressive place like the middle east.

And you think all Muslims are like this? And do you genuinely think Islam requires women get male permission to leave the house let alone get killed for it? I seriously want to understand if you guys are just trolling, or you really think Islam teaches this stuff?

As Obama says: we shouldn't forget about the crusades though.

And you think all Muslims are like this? And do you genuinely think Islam requires women get male permission to leave the house let alone get killed for it? I seriously want to understand if you guys are just trolling, or you really think Islam teaches this stuff?

Q 4:34

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

I watched a video a while back, a snackbar was explaining that in Arab culture there's a strong paranoia about what women are doing. They're afraid of leaving their wife alone with another man, they're afraid of their neighbours gossiping because they saw their wife in the presence of someone else, they're worried about what their wife will do if she can drive and leave the house. So in the end, the women are trapped indoors.

Killer source. www.thereligionofpeace.com Whenever I'm feeling okay about the world I just take a quick trip to that site to get my fears back at a normal level.

Last edited:
Q 4:34

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

That's no proof that locking women, let alone beheading them, is allowed in Islam.There are many verses imploring men to treat their wives kindly. There's also a hadith that says the following:

"Feed her when you eat and clothe her when you clothe yourself and do not strike her face. Do not malign her and do not keep apart from her, except in the house" Prophet Muhammad

So you can easily cherry pick stuff,....its amazing to me that you guys actually think Muslims believe the things you're attributing to Islam. I guess it shows how little we understand each other.

I watched a video a while back, a snackbar was explaining that in Arab culture there's a strong paranoia about what women are doing. They're afraid of leaving their wife alone with another man, they're afraid of their neighbours gossiping because they saw their wife in the presence of someone else, they're worried about what their wife will do if she can drive and leave the house. So in the end, the women are trapped indoors.

It's because these protective husbands are the same fuckers that coping a field any chance they get when they see foreign women by themselves.

I've lived in the Middle East, dudes tend to be overly creepy, touchy, and groupey when they have an opportunity.

Back