900 Syrians in the UK arrested last year; 9 for rape and sex offenses

One phrase in the Sun report kind of blows the whole story out of the water potentially: "In England and Wales the majority of offences that Syrians were arrested for were immigration violations"

See, there were 'violations'! They're all sex criminals!!1!

These are not 900 sex crime arrests. These are 900 arrests, 'including sex crimes'

Just read the corresponding article from another tabloid, The Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15287...g-of-offences-including-rape-and-child-abuse/

In London, 238 arrested included two for rape, three for death threats and seven for sex offences

So 9 / 238 = 3.7% of all Syrians arrested in London were due to sex crimes. So if we take the really low number of 900 nationwide arrests, we arrive at about 34 Syrians arrested for sex crimes last year. Still not a nice thing, but the OP is obviously based on an article that gives a wrong impression on purpose.

Also, I predict this post shall largely be ignored in the discussion in this thread.

I was just going to ask if this was a tabloid of some sort, thanks for clearing that up. The English are many things, a people that take this sort of thing with a smile on their face isn't one of them. I thought 900 was a fishy number. That just confirms it.

I'm a Brit who is very much anti immigration and have no love for Islam. I think multiculturalism is inferior to integration and I'm prepared to believe people from different cultures are prone to different crimes. But some of the reporting in the tabloids is ridiculous and this is a classic example.

I'm a Brit who is very much anti immigration and have no love for Islam. I think multiculturalism is inferior to integration and I'm prepared to believe people from different cultures are prone to different crimes. But some of the reporting in the tabloids is ridiculous and this is a classic example.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds
Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
Rotherham child abuse scandal: 1,400 children exploited, report finds
Children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, it said.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.

And you point is?

Funnily enough, as a Brit, I'm very aware of that appalling story. And as previously stated I'm generally anti-immigration and believe some crime has a cultural bias. The Rotherham story, IMO, is evidence of both that cultural aspect coming into play and insidious political correctness in the authorities.
I'm sure you agree.

It has nothing however to do with the deliberated biased and distorting reporting in that Express story.

Still waiting for an answer. Seems like TS is content to let falsehoods shape discussions and opinions.
Wow, if only you were so dedicated to the truth when its an ugly truth about the ills of liberalism...then you wouldn't look like such a damn hack. How many times have you ran away from me in discussions, even avoiding the most simple and direct questions?, yet here you are acting all smug because not all 900 crimes were rapes...fucking disgusting

See, there were 'violations'! They're all sex criminals!!1!
They are all crimes that literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for cucks like you. How do you like that?. Your smugness, in this situation is vomit inducing..

TS should really change the title. Misrepresenting numbers does nothing good.
I hate it when pro refugee try to hide or downplay numbers, same when anti immigration guys try to inflate numbers or crime stats.

These are not 900 sex crime arrests. These are 900 arrests, 'including sex crimes'

Just read the corresponding article from another tabloid, The Sun:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15287...g-of-offences-including-rape-and-child-abuse/

In London, 238 arrested included two for rape, three for death threats and seven for sex offences

So 9 / 238 = 3.7% of all Syrians arrested in London were due to sex crimes. So if we take the really low number of 900 nationwide arrests, we arrive at about 34 Syrians arrested for sex crimes last year. Still not a nice thing, but the OP is obviously based on an article that gives a wrong impression on purpose.

Also, I predict this post shall largely be ignored in the discussion in this thread.

I'm glad to see that someone with the ability of basic analysis of facts showed up on the first page. There's so many people that swallow anything they want to be true.

And of course when you point things like this out they feel stupid and jump to straw man attacks to try to shift the discussion to that pointing out facts is defending sex crime, terrorists or whatever they can come up with. Case in point with the following post:

Even if they did commit that amount of sexual assaults, you would still refuse to condemn them...and thats fucked up

The Second Biggest Islam Apologist On This Site]I'm glad to see that someone with the ability of basic analysis of facts showed up on the first page. There's so many people that swallow anything they want to be true.

And of course when you point things like this out they feel stupid and jump to straw man attacks to try to shift the discussion to that pointing out facts is defending sex crime, terrorists or whatever they can come up with. Case in point with the following post:
So me pointing out that JDragon wouldn't condemn their rapey ways is...what exactly?. It's the truth too...

Watch JDragon suddenly grow a pair of balls now that a fellow nation destroyer is around..

EDIT:, he saw this, and left...maybe he needs the high priest of cuckery Thames to help before he grows a pair of nuts

Last edited:
So me pointing out that JDragon wouldn't condemn their rapey ways is...what exactly?. It's the truth too...

It's a straw man attack, which is an information fallacy in case you're not aware. It was stated quite clearly in my post so I'm not sure how you managed to miss it.

Then again you seem to have some trouble with logic reasoning since your little attempt at an insult just became a joke at your own expense. Calling someone that's openly stated dislike for religion in general, and that Islam has the biggest problem since the Middle East hasn't been able to have much secular development, an Islam apologist is pretty unintelligent. Goes well with the tendency of using straw men, so not surprising and the only thing that's expected as a retort are more lame attempts at insults.

How many non-syrian brits were arrested for same thing in same time span?

Doesn't matter.

If you shit in your sink, your wife won't be happy about it but that's about it.

If you invite me over and I shit in your sink, you'll throw me out, maybe kick my ass and make sure that nobody ever invites me again. You'll also think twice before inviting my family members in the future and question my family's values.

When I am not at home, I do not shit in other people's sink, no matter the state of my toilets, or lack thereof, at home.

It's a straw man attack, which is an information fallacy in case you're not aware. It was stated quite clearly in my post so I'm not sure how you managed to miss it.

Then again you seem to have some trouble with logic reasoning since your little attempt at an insult just became a joke at your own expense. Calling someone that's openly stated dislike for religion in general, and that Islam has the biggest problem since the Middle East hasn't been able to have much secular development, an Islam apologist is pretty unintelligent. Goes well with the tendency of using straw men, so not surprising and the only thing that's expected as a retort are more lame attempts at insults.
No it isn't, do you even know what that word means?, he, like you is one of those idiot's who refuses to face a problem so obvious...like refusing to go to the doctors when you you get a big lump appear in your scrotum..."oh it will be ok, i think i'll leave it". You two are both rancid in your arrogance...

Watch JDragon suddenly grow a pair of balls now that a fellow nation destroyer is around..

Nah man, JD is a good dude.

He isn't an apologist or relativist and is, for instance, very critical of the Mad Cow's policy.

He just has a taste for facts and an eye for distorted information, whichever side of the debate it happens to be.

Nah man, JD is a good dude.

He isn't an apologist or relativist and is, for instance, very critical of the Mad Cow's policy.

He just has a taste for facts and an eye for distorted information, whichever side of the debate it happens to be.
I have asked him point blank to condemn some of the worst filth, or the ways of Islam, and he has flat out refused. I respect your opinion, but i strongly disagree with you on this one

No it isn't, do you even know what that word means?, he, like you is one of those idiot's who refuses to face a problem so obvious...like refusing to go to the doctors when you you get a big lump appear in your scrotum..."oh it will be ok, i think i'll leave it". You two are both rancid in your arrogance...

Yes I do, but you seem to be confused about a lot of things though. But just as expected according to my first post you run away from my point to try to put focus somewhere else, and you commit the fallacy of confusing proper handing of facts as taking a stance in either direction. And yes, I have a hard time not being arrogant when people show such poor education together with such an attitude. I admit it, while you become a hypocrite as you've been arrogant the entire time and still whine about others being that.

Back