900 Syrians in the UK arrested last year; 9 for rape and sex offenses

Yes I do, but you seem to be confused about a lot of things though. But just as expected according to my first post you run away from my point to try to put focus somewhere else, and you commit the fallacy of confusing proper handing of facts as taking a stance in either direction. And yes, I have a hard time not being arrogant when people show such poor education together with such an attitude. I admit it, while you become a hypocrite as you've been arrogant the entire time and still whine about others being that.
I don't ever run away, son...and yeah, apparently my education didn't reach the heady heights of turning a person into a self destructive moron like you. I'm smart enough to see and address a danger, that in your wacky little world, doesn't even exist..i love it when people like you try and take the intellectual high road

I have asked him point blank to condemn some of the worst filth, or the ways of Islam, and he has flat out refused. I respect your opinion, but i strongly disagree with you on this one

........and I respect yours.

I haven't been very active here lately, but I think you know where I stand.

I wouldn't flat out condemn all the ways of Islam though, or call it the worst filth.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that Islam's worst filth is increasingly what is being exported to Europe, due in part to Mad Cow's failure in filtering what she is letting in and her overall criminally irresponsible response to the crisis.

I don't ever run away, son...and yeah, apparently my education didn't reach the heady heights of turning a person into a self destructive moron like you. I'm smart enough to see and address a danger, that in your wacky little world, doesn't even exist..i love it when people like you try and take the intellectual high road

The problem is that you can't stick to the point and that you're so insecure in your reasoning that you need to resort to straw men because you have no retort when we actually say something.

How about you try to ask a question instead of making up what another person thinks? I know it's scary if you don't feel you can handle a proper statement but you might just learn something.

I can give you an example in form of a question to you. Do you think it's right to present false facts to push an agenda? Now you can answer that and ask me something instead of making up what my opinions are, which I've already shown that you failed at by referencing things I've said on this forum.

So me pointing out that JDragon wouldn't condemn their rapey ways is...what exactly?. It's the truth too...

What exactly makes you think that? Considering I even posted German articles like this one here that are prime examples of what you claim?

We can discuss Rotherham. We should. It is well-documented, systematic abuse committed by men of predominantly Muslim background. But this thread is about 900 Syrians getting arrested for sex crimes in the UK, and that simply did not happen

What I cannot and will not do is believe any piece of right-wing propaganda that is thrown around here without regard for the facts. You have made up your mind anyway: Muslims are rapists, always and everywhere, so when I questioned the facts in the OP you basically accused me of being a traitor for daring to point out the falsehood in the OP.

You seem to believe I am someone who claps when buses full with refugees arrive. That is not the case. And I am fully aware that the surge of the Muslim population will have consequences in 10 or 15 years that I as a liberal cannot like at all. So I am not someone who loves the fact we are shouldering the majority of the refugee burden together with Greece. But I am a pragmatist. We gotta work with what we have. Nobody of you Muslim haters ever offered solutions. I am willing to discuss anything and everywhere how to help (or force) Muslims to integrate or go away. I challenge you, come up with an idea how to deal with the issue.

The problem is that you can't stick to the point and that you're so insecure in your reasoning that you need to resort to straw men because you have no retort when we actually say something.

How about you try to ask a question instead of making up what another person thinks? I know it's scary if you don't feel you can handle a proper statement but you might just learn something.

I can give you an example in form of a question to you. Do you think it's right to present false facts to push an agenda? Now you can answer that and ask me something instead of making up what my opinions are, which I've already shown that you failed at by referencing things I've said on this forum.

No,, i don't...but i don't appreciate people like JDragon who pick up on it, and run with it like "see, refugees are no problem"!, completely ignoring the fact, that whatever the numbers are, shouldn't even be there in the first place

What exactly makes you think that? Considering I even posted German articles like this one here that are prime examples of what you claim?

We can discuss Rotherham. We should. It is well-documented, systematic abuse committed by men of predominantly Muslim background. But this thread is about 900 Syrians getting arrested for sex crimes in the UK, and that simply did not happen

What I cannot and will not do is believe any piece of right-wing propaganda that is thrown around here without regard for the facts. You have made up your mind anyway: Muslims are rapists, always and everywhere, so when I questioned the facts in the OP you basically accused me of being a traitor for daring to point out the falsehood in the OP.

You seem to believe I am someone who claps when buses full with refugees arrive. That is not the case. And I am fully aware that the surge of the Muslim population will have consequences in 10 or 15 years that I as a liberal cannot like at all. So I am not someone who loves the fact we are shouldering the majority of the refugee burden together with Greece. But I am a pragmatist. We gotta work with what we have. Nobody of you Muslim haters ever offered solutions. I am willing to discuss anything and everywhere how to help (or force) Muslims to integrate or go away. I challenge you, come up with an idea how to deal with the issue.

In bold, it wasn't you "pointing out the error" that pissed me off, it was the parading that you did, like you seem somehow happy that someone got a criticism of Muslim refugees wrong. And i have offered solutions and do believe in helping them...but not at the expense of our security. But oh well...you'll see. You can't ignore the problem and pretend you care when it's too late..fuck that

In bold, it wasn't you "pointing out the error" that pissed me off, it was the parading that you did, like you seem somehow happy that someone got a criticism of Muslim refugees wrong.

No, I just fucking hate it when lies or false facts are spread, especially when it is as obvious as in this case. I mean come on, if Britain has only 5000 something Syrians, you probably still could have a discussion whether there is a 'crime issue' with Syrians if there are 900 arrests. (Footnote: Considering many of the arrests were with regard to immigration issues, there probably is not, at least not in comparison to other immigrants. But I have not looked into it good enough yet.)

But TS ran away from his own thread once it became evident the article had zero substance or at least did not say what he thought it said. People still come into this thread, read the title and write a response and then remember what is written as a fact. This kind of shit bugs me. Imagine I made a thread saying 'PM May: We will not leave the EU' when she says something like 'we will not leave Europe'. I would then get destroyed in the thread but refuse to change the thread title for days.

No,, i don't...but i don't appreciate people like JDragon who pick up on it, and run with it like "see, refugees are no problem"!, completely ignoring the fact, that whatever the numbers are, shouldn't even be there in the first place

In bold, it wasn't you "pointing out the error" that pissed me off, it was the parading that you did, like you seem somehow happy that someone got a criticism of Muslim refugees wrong. And i have offered solutions and do believe in helping them...but not at the expense of our security. But oh well...you'll see. You can't ignore the problem and pretend you care when it's too late..fuck that

Dude, let's just agree that we need to be critical of figures when presenting facts.

We are on the same side (also including JD, even if he is pretty close to the middle) and we need to avoid loosing credibilty.

The good part is that there is already empirical evidence all over the place that the refugee crisis has been a fiasco for Europe.

And i have offered solutions and do believe in helping them...but not at the expense of our security. But oh well...you'll see. You can't ignore the problem and pretend you care when it's too late..fuck that

'I would never have let any Muslims into the country' is not a way of dealing with current issues though. What are you gonna do about the people that are here or have been here for years and decades? What about converts?

No, I just fucking hate it when lies or false facts are spread, especially when it is as obvious as in this case. I mean come on, if Britain has only 5000 something Syrians, you probably still could have a discussion whether there is a 'crime issue' with Syrians if there are 900 arrests. (Footnote: Considering many of the arrests were with regard to immigration issues, there probably is not, at least not in comparison to other immigrants. But I have not looked into it good enough yet.)

But TS ran away from his own thread once it became evident the article had zero substance or at least did not say what he thought it said. People still come into this thread, read the title and write a response and then remember what is written as a fact. This kind of shit bugs me. Imagine I made a thread saying 'PM May: We will not leave the EU' when she says something like 'we will not leave Europe'. I would then get destroyed in the thread but refuse to change the thread title for days.

Yeah, he should have at least edited the O.P..that i can agree with

Dude, let's just agree that we need to be critical of figures when presenting facts.

We are on the same side (also including JD, even if he is pretty close to the middle) and we need to avoid loosing credibilty.

The good part is that there is already empirical evidence all over the place that the refugee crisis has been a fiasco for Europe.

I know that you're a reasonable dude so i will chill the fuck out on this one.
'I would never have let any Muslims into the country' is not a way of dealing with current issues though. What are you gonna do about the people that are here or have been here for years and decades? What about converts?

I don't know..but we don't need to let them come flooding in. We come first, not them..and even after it's apparent that they are a problem population, there are STILL calls for more..that, by definition is insanity. We have no trouble labelling nationalist groups as "terrorists", yet we tiptoe around Islam..enough of that shit. We can't start to look for solutions when so many refuse to recognise that there is a problem

Except that the only opinion he stated outside the fact correction was that the lower percentage still isn't nice. Not the strongest statement but still one in the opposite direction of what you said he did. And requiring him to state something stronger in that case doesn't seem valid since you said nothing to condemn the spreading of false facts, despite that you apparently are against it.

I don't know..but we don't need to let them come flooding in. We come first, not them..and even after it's apparent that they are a problem population, there are STILL calls for more..that, by definition is insanity. We have no trouble labelling nationalist groups as "terrorists", yet we tiptoe around Islam..enough of that shit. We can't start to look for solutions when so many refuse to recognise that there is a problem

It's not about who came first when it comes to helping war refugees, and we're in the biggest war refugee crisis since WW2. Things are being done though, for example Sweden (generally one of the most accepting countries) restricting to mainly temporary residence permits, border controls, etc to lower immigration. Without permanent residence it's also easier to deport those that commit crimes, and there are discussions on changing laws, making that easier than it is as well. Exactly what should be done is of course a highly contested point, as this forum is ample evidence of, but I don't think many countries are just being passive and not trying to solve the issues. As for labeling people terrorists, I guess that might depend on where you are. I've not experienced any group of people, national or otherwise, being called terrorists in general, so I can't identify with that issue.

Except that the only opinion he stated outside the fact correction was that the lower percentage still isn't nice. Not the strongest statement but still one in the opposite direction of what you said he did. And requiring him to state something stronger in that case doesn't seem valid since you said nothing to condemn the spreading of false facts, despite that you apparently are against it.

It's not about who came first when it comes to helping war refugees, and we're in the biggest war refugee crisis since WW2. Things are being done though, for example Sweden (generally one of the most accepting countries) restricting to mainly temporary residence permits, border controls, etc to lower immigration. Without permanent residence it's also easier to deport those that commit crimes, and there are discussions on changing laws, making that easier than it is as well. Exactly what should be done is of course a highly contested point, as this forum is ample evidence of, but I don't think many countries are just being passive and not trying to solve the issues. As for labeling people terrorists, I guess that might depend on where you are. I've not experienced any group of people, national or otherwise, being called terrorists in general, so I can't identify with that issue.

Well I don't like to discriminate and label people, but living in Bavaria where within the last couple of weeks we have had 2 Isis-claimed salafist attacks done by refugees, not counting another refugee attack (although not islamist) with a kebab knife that killed a pregnant woman and injured others, you can be sure that I keep my eyes open for nervous refugees in public transportations.

Well I don't like to discriminate and label people, but living in Bavaria where within the last couple of weeks we have had 2 Isis-claimed salafist attacks done by refugees, not counting another refugee attack (although not islamist) with a kebab knife that killed a pregnant woman and injured others, you can be sure that I keep my eyes open for nervous refugees in public transportations.

I was more referring to where it's common to label national groups as terrorists, as the other poster was saying, and that's something I've not really encountered myself. That you get cautious, or even afraid, after horrible deeds being committed nearby is only natural. The intended effect by the very definition of terrorism in fact. It's not the same thing as judging every muslim person by the actions of terrorists and it's of course a fact that ISIS terrorism is a big problem right now.

And you point is?

Funnily enough, as a Brit, I'm very aware of that appalling story. And as previously stated I'm generally anti-immigration and believe some crime has a cultural bias. The Rotherham story, IMO, is evidence of both that cultural aspect coming into play and insidious political correctness in the authorities.
I'm sure you agree.

It has nothing however to do with the deliberated biased and distorting reporting in that Express story.

If your main concern in all of this is "exaggerated reporting" then you have serious problems.

I'm inclined to believe the exaggerated reporting.

If your main concern in all of this is "exaggerated reporting" then you have serious problems.

If...except of course it isn't and I never suggested it was. As an adult, I have a number of "main concerns" that are interconnected in complex ways. One of them is the effect of immigrating people in vast numbers and the type of people and vetting that goes on. Another is accurate press reporting. One concern is how ignorant some people are and that they're prone to believing such reporting even when the attempt to mislead is obvious.

I'm inclined to believe the exaggerated reporting.

Yes you are aren't you? And you're especially inclined when it fits in with a alarmingly entrenched belief-set you have. That's not healthy you know.

Last edited:
We have sexy kids.

YOURE WELCOME SYRIANS

connor-mcgregor-memes_8.jpg

That the thread title is a lie? Or what do you mean?
You know very well what I mean.

Importing people from a very rape-y/pedophilc cultures = more children being sexually assaulted by these people in the host country.

Back