1. Monday Downtime - All Evolve Media Sites will be undergoing maintenance Monday March 30. This will occur during a window of 7 PM (Pacific Time) to Tuesday afternoon. We apologize for any inconvenience.

900 Syrians in the UK arrested last year; 9 for rape and sex offenses

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by TheStruggle, Jul 31, 2016.

1. LucasWithLidOff

LucasWithLidOff Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

"Obama = GOAT potus." Your words. Don't act like you don't love that proxy war.

Rex Kwon Do likes this.
  2. Rex Kwon Do

Rex Kwon Do ál-ḥámdúlílláh

[​IMG]

3. MadSquabbles500

MadSquabbles500 Steel Belt

These 900 are out of how many syrians? I get the impression this is about Syrian immigrants in general, but just putting up 900 may seem like a big number, but unless it is like 900 out of 2000, then it just doesnt means much about Syrians.

I dont think Britain or anyone should take in anyone unless all properly vetted. But if you agree to let in a whole lot of poeple and a small number turn out to be shitheads, that is the fault of the enablers.

Either you dont let anyone in, or you do a very very good job of vetting, or at least you can keep a very very watchful eye over all these people. If you cannot then dont let anyone in. If you do, and something happens, its your fault.

4. cabal

cabal Brown Belt

I don'r remember the elites asking european people to vote for a proxy war in Syria..rather I see all the people hating both isis and alquaida.

5. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP

KBE6EKCTAH_CCP ^Korean Chef Kevin Lee, NOT Fighter Kevin Lee

Well I guess it's hard to disagree with that.

I am in favor of letting some of them in, but we must keep in mind that these people pose a security risk, being from a djihad-infested and civil war-torn region.

Therefore, the screening and vetting process must taken very seriously.

It's not rocket science, nor is it xenophobic to say that. But the Mad Cow went full-retard and let around 1,2 million refugees within a year, thereby absolutely neglecting her duties to insure the safety of the population.

6. Gazwald

Gazwald Banned Banned

This thread typifies the war room. Poster points out the fact that the news source is bollocks, and gets accused by multiple posters of being an Islamic sympathizer who wants the terrorists to rape all our women and conquer our land. Facts don't matter when you have an agenda to promote.

The racist right are just as crazy as the regressive left, and they'll never see it.