900 Syrians in the UK arrested last year; 9 for rape and sex offenses

I read that Saudi Arabia took zero Syrian refugees.... If this is true, no other country should take any either

It was kind of like the genius idea to go into Iraq to liberate the people and find their imaginary weapons.

Except 1 / 1,000,000 as serious.

Just remember that the so called "feminists" who shout that there is "rape culture" in the West are some of the most active people trying to import these desert bandits who think raping women isn't a big deal. Insane logic.

naw, they know what they're doing. They like different peen around, and they think with their sexual desires when it comes to building society.

SHOCKING police figures released for England and Wales have shown nearly 900 Syrians have been arrested in just one year.

And officials say the migrants were accused of sickening crimes including rapes and child abuse.

Now critics say they are concerned that the thousands of Syrians entering Britain each year under resettlement schemes are being allowed to enter the country unchecked.

Among those arrested are four Syrian immigrants
have been charged after two 14-year-old girls were allegedly sexually assaulted - just yards from Newcastle United's stadium.

The UK Government is working to resettle up to 20,000 Syrian refugees in the UK by the end of the Parliament in 2020, under its Syrian Vulnerable Person Resettlement scheme.

Official statistics show that 1,602 people had been resettled in the UK under the scheme by the end of March 2016.

According to Parliamentary research paper it is possible for Syrians to claim asylum upon arrival or after-entry to the UK.

London-608768.jpg

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/69...-Wales-for-rape-death-threats-and-child-abuse
the Daily/Sunday Express ? is this what you're fanning the flames with ? I am very anti migrant,but this rag is sensationalist bullshit,it has zero credibility,from news stories,right through to sport,its a fucking joke

Syria makes it sound nicer. Middle east refugees sounds nicer. These are north Africa's baddest of the bad. Not even musiim, just hardcore 18th century animals.
Throwing them in a present day modern country is suicide

Damn...and those are only the ones that have been reported or caught.

Why do we want this in the US? So we can pat ourselves on the back and give ourselves a handshake for being caring and PC?

Hillary and Obama-fuckface does
Trump does not

OK, lets keep it real simple for you..The Syrian refugees are predictably causing problems....are you denying that?

I haven't looked into it.
Some reports was released recently dealing with the subject, and more to come, but so far I have only skimmed them. But in terms of criminal activity, syrian refugees are not causing any great alarm (some other migrant groups are though), at least in my country.

But it's quite remarkable how you changed the subject from; "they're all rapists and child abusers!!" to "they are causing problems".

But it's quite remarkable how you changed the subject from; "they're all rapists and child abusers!!" to "they are causing problems".

yeah, because you have never been upset over hearing some tragic details of something and just blurted shit out. You perfect bro.

I haven't looked into it.
Some reports was released recently dealing with the subject, and more to come, but so far I have only skimmed them. But in terms of criminal activity, syrian refugees are not causing any great alarm (some other migrant groups are though), at least in my country.

Point to where i said that "all" of them are rapists....i'll wait

Just remember that the so called "feminists" who shout that there is "rape culture" in the West are some of the most active people trying to import these desert bandits who think raping women isn't a big deal. Insane logic.
They call it "breeding."

Liberals response: Come on in!

Wow, what a statistic. Thankfully our proxy war has killed 400,000 Syrians and if enough die there won't be any more people to take in and have to deal with.

Not all lives are of equal value. I really don't care how many Syrians, Iraqis or Afghans die. Because I don't live in those countries. I do care about any problems immigrants from those countries may bring to my nation.

You may consider this to be racist. In fact, it's purely pragmatic.

Compassion for those who are of no direct value to oneself is weakness.

Wow, what a statistic. Thankfully our proxy war has killed 400,000 Syrians and if enough die there won't be any more people to take in and have to deal with.

It appears Putin is putting a stop to that, they should have Aleppo retaken shortly.

Al Assad will stay and now we know why he used whatever "brutal" tactics he did. His people are animals.

Hussein, Gadaffi, Assad...these men understood their people better than we ever will.

@TheStruggle, will you edit your thread title or will you not?

Let it stay, it demonstrates how the usually suspects never examine the articles they read or question the sources. Remember this is a place where Bild and Daily Mail are considered legit.

Let it stay, it demonstrates how the usually suspects never examine the articles they read or question the sources. Remember this is a place where Bild and Daily Mail are considered legit.

But the 900 figure is from the police forces own statistics that they record when they process people they arrest. So whatever you think of the tabloid press and their sensationalism doesn't alter facts. Plus other news sources are now running with this as it looks like the numbers are legit and haven't been made up or exaggerated by The Express and The Sun who first broke this story.

But the 900 figure is from the police forces own statistics that they record when they process people they arrest. So whatever you think of the tabloid press and their sensationalism doesn't alter facts. Plus other news sources are now running with this as it looks like the numbers are legit and haven't been made up or exaggerated by The Express and The Sun who first broke this story.

Once again, the number 900 refers to total arrests. Not arrests with regard to sex crimes only. But that is what the thread title says.

One phrase in the Sun report kind of blows the whole story out of the water potentially: "In England and Wales the majority of offences that Syrians were arrested for were immigration violations"

Back