Law 75% of Americans want to keep preexisting condition protection

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
"Let them suffer anywhere that's not my door step, or on my commute to work, in the grocery store, at the gym, at the neighborhood park, etc"

Basically, these people have put zero thought into why we have even basic social services. And have for decades. It makes life convenient even for the people who don't use it(not stepping over dead people in the streets) and potentially life-saving for those who do. Win-win.

You just echoed the Average Person's(who doesn't have any health issues) thought process in today's world.

I never want people to suffer. Not even Cory Booker after he embarassed the state of NJ.

If Cory had a pre-existing condition (I think he has. It's called Arrogance and Stupidity), I would always be for him getting medical treatment. <Moves><Moves><Moves>

Oh I'm sorry....what was this thread about again? <13>

I can't agree with it but I understand why Obama didn't attempt to completely gut the current model.

We need lawmakers willing to speak the honest truth- like Hillary wanting to put coal companies out of business but health insurance companies instead. I hate the bitch but she was 100% right to say it.

They are like Unicorns. They do not exist.<LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

(Btw, Hillary may have unintentionally spilled the beans there. lol )

I lost my insurance when ACA kicked in.

Once I had to have an XRay. They tried to bill my insurance $1200. It was declined. (This was well before ACA). They billed me out of pocket $100. It's craziness. As far as putting health care companies out of business I'm not sure how it would best be done but it will never work with them in the picture

Wait! So they tried getting $1200 but ended up billing you just $100 out of pocket?

Dude. That's a great deal you got.

(unless you forgot to add another ZERO to $100)

Wait! So they tried getting $1200 but ended up billing you just $100 out of pocket?

Dude. That's a great deal you got.

(unless you forgot to add another ZERO to $100)
Yes $100 out of pocket

It's a preexisting condition.
oh-snap.gif

I lost my insurance when ACA kicked in.

Once I had to have an XRay. They tried to bill my insurance $1200. It was declined. (This was well before ACA). They billed me out of pocket $100. It's craziness. As far as putting health care companies out of business I'm not sure how it would best be done but it will never work with them in the picture
I have a lot of issues with ACA too being that I'm self employed. I pay an insane amount of money for my family but it's the cost of inching closer to UHC.

You are a moron. I suspect you're also a masochist, as you seem to enjoy being humiliated by me, which is what happens every time we argue.

Interesting how you mention IQ just after I ask you what yours is.

Only in your dellusional world, everyone sees you for your bold lies.

The thread is about the poll results, and I had to explain to you why those results don't reflect support for the change in policy you advocate.

Why not? simply charge it to the government credit card like republicans do.

Since you're a great genius according to yourself, maybe you can explain how 75% want to keep preexisting condition protection, yet a majority oppose having a mandate. It's almost as if they just asked people whether they should be turned down with no mention of how that would be paid for. People don't answer no to getting free stuff, they answer no when they find out it isn't free. Obviously you'll take the side of leaches on every issue, but your super cool open border plan doesn't work if everyone who comes here is guaranteed medical coverage at the expense of everyone else.
Because they have been told (and believe) that "Health Care is so easy" and that you can have pre existing conditions and cheaper insurance and no mandate and unicorns and rainbows, but the obstructionist Dems won't let the Reps gut the ACA and put in place question mark.

Because they have been told (and believe) that "Health Care is so easy" and that you can have pre existing conditions and cheaper insurance and no mandate and unicorns and rainbows, but the obstructionist Dems won't let the Reps gut the ACA and put in place question mark.
Why hasn't the GOP cut welfare? Why haven't they strengthened gun rights? Why haven't they cut Social Security like promised? When is clean coal finally making its debut? Why hasn't the Republican controlled Congress, Senate, and White House started an investigation into CNN and NYT? Why didn't they release the unredacted Saudi Papers? Why didn't they fully repeal ACA? Why haven't they started building the wall? Why haven't they deported illegal aliens by the millions? Why hasn't the Republican controlled Congress, Senate, and White House done any of these things?

The answer is that the only people obstructing the Republicans are themselves. They're pussies with no intention to do anything but maintain the status quo. And no matter what garbage media source you regurgitate on Sherdog it won't change that fact.

It may be popular, but it is also a license to be irresponsible in a country that was supposed to instill the value of responsibility.

It may be popular, but it is also a license to be irresponsible in a country that was supposed to instill the value of responsibility.

To be responsible for things you have no say over? Things your born with or randomly develop?

To be responsible for things you have no say over? Things your born with or randomly develop?

I have no say over whether to be insured or not?

Something one is born with is another matter and I would agree to subsidizing those conditions.

To go further I have an open mind about a single payer system. However, if we honestly want to do that and a lot of things to mirror Europe, we will start to lose the responsibility and self initiative that avoids the negatives:

- Giving dependency of our welfare to the state, therefore making us more dependent on the state and therefore less free to make our own choices

- Empowering the state to have further bureaucratic complications and difficulties we have to navigate, giving more power to often questionable strangers in high places

Are you talking about that little piece of legalized fiction deemed 'the corporate veil'? If so, I agree.

Back