Law 75% of Americans want to keep preexisting condition protection

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Lol I bet you thought that was a great argument in your head.

Did you know people can be born with pre existing conditions? Did you know that you're legally required to already have car insurance? Did you know you should think a little more critically next time before making a dumb post?
Oh so every driver has insurance? LoL. You are retarded.

And you can be born with a pre existing condition? You can also be born with insurance from responsible parents.

Lol I bet you thought that was a great argument in your head.

Did you know people can be born with pre existing conditions? Did you know that you're legally required to already have car insurance? Did you know you should think a little more critically next time before making a dumb post?
I will wait until I break my leg to buy insurance. That is your logic.

obamacare-aca-facebook3.jpg

Pre-existing conditions arent just about the disease you are getting but complications.

But you are correct and thats why the whole public healthcare debate is dishonest in the first place, the vast majority of Americans dont believe that sick people should find a ditch to die in like cats when they cant pay for medical services.

So the vast majority of Americans already believe that HC is a right, but since the GOP is a master of BS tactics they have managed to twist it around into a fake debate where they can manipulate figures and talking points.
Yes, HC is a right, as in you have the right to purchase insurance or medical treatment. We also have 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but that doesn't mean taxpayers have to buy me a newspaper and guns. HC is a service, and you can't force people to provide you a service.

Since you're a great genius according to yourself, maybe you can explain how 75% want to keep preexisting condition protection, yet a majority oppose having a mandate. It's almost as if they just asked people whether they should be turned down with no mention of how that would be paid for. People don't answer no to getting free stuff, they answer no when they find out it isn't free. Obviously you'll take the side of leaches on every issue, but your super cool open border plan doesn't work if everyone who comes here is guaranteed medical coverage at the expense of everyone else.

My post was a response to you accidentally stumbling on the logic underlying healthcare reform (I explained how that was). Your response starts petulantly and then sidesteps that logic. You ask why a quarter of the population doesn't understand the logic. Why do you think? People are not well-informed. Duh. A quarter of the population doesn't know who the vice president is.

And then you say I take the side of "leaches" (I'm assuming you mean leeches) on every issue, which is false. I've advocated higher taxes on inheritance and on passive income, for example. And then you talk about my "super cool open border plan," which doesn't exist. And given that we've discussed it before, it's not an honest mistake on your part. You're so flustered that I simply explained healthcare reform to you (and how your objection actually led you to the doorstep of understanding it) that you've chosen to try to change the subject with blatant lies (a frequent tendency of yours I've noted before--which suggests very poor upbringing). In fact, humorously, you advocated a much larger increase in immigration than I would (because you badly overestimated the current level).

Yes, HC is a right, as in you have the right to purchase insurance or medical treatment. We also have 1st and 2nd amendment rights, but that doesn't mean taxpayers have to buy me a newspaper and guns. HC is a service, and you can't force people to provide you a service.

Taxpayers have to pay for a judge. Thats a service. Many of your rights are services.

Thanks. You just proved that I never said "only brown people care about Dem policies". Glad we got that sorted.

You said that Dem policies are only popular because of immigration.

You said that Dem policies are only popular because of immigration.

Where did I say "only brown people care about Dem policies"? Once again Rod, you're proving beyond a shadow of a doubt just how dumb you are.

Where did I say "only brown people care about Dem policies"? Once again Rod, you're proving beyond a shadow of a doubt just how dumb you are.

I already pointed out, anyone with an IQ over 80 and a basic understanding of the English language already knows that you dont need to express things textually the same in order to convey the same idea.

I already pointed out, anyone with an IQ over 80 and a basic understanding of the English language already knows that you dont need to express things textually the same in order to convey the same idea.

You are a moron. I suspect you're also a masochist, as you seem to enjoy being humiliated by me, which is what happens every time we argue.

Interesting how you mention IQ just after I ask you what yours is.

My post was a response to you accidentally stumbling on the logic underlying healthcare reform (I explained how that was). Your response starts petulantly and then sidesteps that logic. You ask why a quarter of the population doesn't understand the logic. Why do you think? People are not well-informed. Duh. A quarter of the population doesn't know who the vice president is.

And then you say I take the side of "leaches" (I'm assuming you mean leeches) on every issue, which is false. I've advocated higher taxes on inheritance and on passive income, for example. And then you talk about my "super cool open border plan," which doesn't exist. And given that we've discussed it before, it's not an honest mistake on your part. You're so flustered that I simply explained healthcare reform to you (and how your objection actually led you to the doorstep of understanding it) that you've chosen to try to change the subject with blatant lies (a frequent tendency of yours I've noted before--which suggests very poor upbringing). In fact, humorously, you advocated a much larger increase in immigration than I would (because you badly overestimated the current level).
You took the time to write a novella for your nearly 62,000th post on the karate forum, yet couldn't take the time to read the OP? The thread is about the poll results, and I had to explain to you why those results don't reflect support for the change in policy you advocate. They already tried the insurance mandate and it was overwhelmingly unpopular among everyone who wasn't leaching.

Even other left wingers have called you a dishonest ass and your horse shit claims have made people's sigs because they're so ridiculous and you do nothing but deflect and avoid answering on issues of illegal immigration. Since you claim that's the sign of a very poor upbringing, I'm sorry to hear your parents are such awful people, but I suppose that helps explain your temperament.

Taxpayers have to pay for a judge. Thats a service. Many of your rights are services.
Doctors are not employed by the government. I didn't know you were suggesting they should be.

You took the time to write a novella for your nearly 62,000th post on the karate forum, yet couldn't take the time to read the OP? The thread is about the poll results, and I had to explain to you why those results don't reflect support for the change in policy you advocate. They already tried the insurance mandate and it was overwhelmingly unpopular among everyone who wasn't leaching.

I read the OP. And I read your post where you sort (10 years late) figured out the reason for the structure of healthcare reform. I pointed it out to you, which is what set you off. Not sure what change in policy you think I advocate, as I didn't comment on that. Also, look up "leaching."

Even other left wingers have called you a dishonest ass and your horse shit claims have made people's sigs because they're so ridiculous and you do nothing but deflect and avoid answering on issues of illegal immigration. Since you claim that's the sign of a very poor upbringing, I'm sorry to hear your parents are such awful people, but I suppose that helps explain your temperament.

I see you're again trying to deflect. It wasn't a complicated point. And you will be able to produce no examples of me ever being dishonest, while I can point to several examples of you doing it (including in this thread where you talked about my "cool open borders plan"). You're just making the accusation because you're embarrassed that you were again caught lying. Also, immigration isn't the subject of this thread, but I've once again made it clear. I don't support open borders. Almost no one does outside of the rare consistent libertarian. I doubt that will cause you to stop pretending that others do when you find yourself over your head in arguments going forward, but the reminder should make it even clearer to anyone reading that you are a fundamentally dishonest guy whose parents utterly failed at their jobs.

Last edited:
Back