6 easy steps to get more women.

Or just be a tall good looking man like myself. Sometimes it's nothing more than that, digging any deeper makes a simple task look difficult.

Or just be a tall good looking man like myself. Sometimes it's nothing more than that, digging any deeper makes a simple task look difficult.

So what's your advice on how to become taller and better looking?

Thread like these crack me up. Especially when they refer to themselves as "alpha."

Be really really really good looking with awesome wit and a nice thick peen.

I find that farting in their faces works 9 out of 10 times.

Ya gotta be casual about it though.

Just the right amount of indifference works wonders.

In all my personal experiences and observations...I've concluded women are not wholly in control of their own faculties and impulses. Exploit their weaknesses.

Attitude is the key. Acting like you couldn't care less is like cat nip to them.

If they know they can have you...pffttt...hello bone dry vagina.

Eat chicken. Works for....well, you know who.

Legs or thighs?

I recently purchased a used chicken incubator. Guy said it would make me grow exponentially and impart me with the wisdom of a 5,000 year old man.

Legs or thighs?

I recently purchased a used chicken incubator. Guy said it would make me grow exponentially and impart me with the wisdom of a 5,000 year old man.

Legs and breasts. And hot sauce. Maybe ranch too. Grape soda to wash it all down.

#7: Find women who have significant others and ask them to meet for coffee.

Shooting fish, man, you need to challenge yourself a bit.

Thread is quickly turning into a small dick support group.
So not much support required?

On topic, I think maybe

0. Stop wasting time on sherdog and expose yourself to real humans from all walks of life. Wait, that came out wrong.

I hate it when people say be confident. You're right but that's like someone asking me how to squat 500 lbs and I say be strong.

Me too, it's like define "confidence".

IMO, I replace confidence with mood. If you are in a positive mood, people around you are naturally gonna feed off that. "Confidence" is so vague.

My advice (for what it's worth):

1. Spread your bets:

- never focus on just one chick, because if she's flaky and bails on you, you have other options. ALWAYS have other options, be messaging about 5 girls at a time ... having 5+ girls blowing up your phone every morning also boosts your mood or "confidence".

2. Have Sex:

- get your rocks off, it takes the desperation out of your eyes and you can be hooking up with a f-buddy/friend with benefits while you wait for the prime catch.

3. Don't care what people think: I used to get stressed when I hang with girls that I'm not into just in case a girl I really like sees us abd assumes we are together- therefore ruining my chances of getting with her .... screw this way of thinking, just don't be scared to hang with other chicks regardless of who is watching you, if anything, it makes you more attractive.

4. Don't force anything: don't force conversation/moves. Have a few drinks , calm down and let shit happen naturally. Awkward silence isn't neccessarily a bad thing ....

Be good looking and successful, men like this tend to get the hottest women.

I sharted during sex once but luckily the girl was in top and it was in my parents bed so I blamed the dog.

Back