6 easy steps to get more women.

I know this one chick who was banging some ugly dude but would brag about how big his wang was.

All the other chicks would laugh at her behind her back for dating an ugly dude. In fact, I remember one girl saying something like, "I don't care how big his dick is, he's way too ugly to fuck."
Atleast one of these women most likely fucked ugly big dicked dude later on.

I bet these girls talked about how "ugly" this man was a lot.:icon_twis

Thread is quickly turning into a small dick support group.

Fucking lol.

#6 is so great for when your running through that dry spell and just want to put in little to no effort to satisfy those urges.

I'm a guy who likes to be by myself a lot the problem is I also love having sex and I need to at least have sex once a month. Dating sites are great for the really quick site that I can hop on.

Haven't messed with this online junk all you kids are talking about and judging from the numerous "Online dating horror story" threads that have popped up over the last year or so, nothing yet has stuck out and made me think, "Damn, I need to get in on this shit".

Plus I'd rather jump off a bridge than deal with the fallout of someone I know finding me on one of those sites. I'd never hear the end of it.

depends on if your looking for a one-nighter or a relationship.

2 totally different sets of strategy

I hate it when people say be confident. You're right but that's like someone asking me how to squat 500 lbs and I say be strong.
This.

This guy gets it.

The trick isn't about "being confident". The trick is, as the analogy of "being strong", to "practice pretending to be confident." Confidence is about successful practice...but if you don't have much confidence, you're not likely to put yourself in situations where successful practice will help.

Here's better advice and this kinda works in regard to confidence:
-If you're having trouble with confidence, which could be as small as just talking to women or something--just practice talking to people in general more. Start slow--next time you're at the gas station or at Gamestop or at school, start a conversation with a stranger preferrably a woman or a girl that you don't find attractive and then work your way up.

-At the same time, and hear me out because this works: Take 5 minutes out of your day every day and start imagining yourself as being confident successfully. Practice in your mind being in a variety of high anxiety situations where you are confident and in control so that your mind gets more used to the idea of being in that state. The more you think about being confident, the more your mind will think that it is. It's a lot more effective than trying to pretend to be confident at that moment.

It's the same as when people say, "picture yourself winning the game" or "picture them all naked" or "imagine what you'll look like if you keep working out".

If you trick your mind enough, your mind will turn your thoughts into actions and those actions will become habits.

Confidence
Calmness will do. Just let her talk, and don't act like you have 500 things you absolutely need her to hear. It may come off as indifferent but no big deal, better than nervous. If she feels comfortable she'll talk, then everything is easier.

A great place to get practice. If you screw something up, oh well. Try again with someone else.

TS, Johnny Bravo exceeded that shit other than internet dating. The motherfucker never got pussy. Explain that shit, brah.

200.gif

2. Dress OK: I'm not gonna go off and say what to wear as all styles are different but dress appropriate for the event. What you would wear at a concert, christmas party, night club, grocery shopping, work will likely vary to some extent. Don't be that bum who rocks the dirty jeans.

Oh God, I am always that bum. Also I don't drink so I #3 doesn't apply to me.

How to get a woman: Be yourself, have some drinks, hook up. If that doesn't work, you suck at being normal.

Smile a lot and be friendly. That's pretty much all there is to it.

Last edited:
Figure what kind of guy a woman's Father hates, and be that guy.

Or just be a tall good looking man like myself. Sometimes it's nothing more than that, digging any deeper makes a simple task look difficult.

mn9QX7O.jpg

already in
mensa
club

Copter, buddy, I love ya, but I seriously doubt that. Your post structure is what tipped me off.

Although I find
the haiku-esque
style
oddly soothing
after a while.

It worked in the us as well. Smile a lot, be friendly and have an accent.

And don't tell people it's an Israeli accent because a lot of pseudo-intellectual hipsters will start sounding off about the poor Palestinians.

And don't tell people it's an Israeli accent because a lot of pseudo-intellectual hipsters will start sounding off about the poor Palestinians.

LOL yea I had my fair share of political flaming. I try to keep politics out of the conversation in here.

Or have a big ****.

Even an ugly dude with a big wang can get attractive women.

I never understood this philosophy. Do you expect a man to walk up to a girl and say "my penis is over 8 inches long'' and expect them to drop their pants? It might be effective in keeping a girl, but you still need game to initially pick her up.

edit* and by game it mostly boils down to confidence.. physical appearance will always play a role to some extent

double edit* to the guy who said ''act like she can't join your club'', that is so true..... been there done that

Last edited:
Back