6 easy steps to get more women.

Earthshattering :rolleyes:

Sorry, but this is coming off as one of those gym douches coming up to someone and giving unsolicited advice.

Act like a woman can't join your club, and she'll do almost anything to get in

What a cheesy fucking list cut and pasted right out of some womens' fish wrap gossip rag.

Act indifferent. You'll practically hear their piss flaps moisten.

comments like these are even more bullshit than that "cheesy fucking list cut and pasted right out of some womens' fish wrap gossip rag."
for it to work, a woman has to be even a tiny little bit interested in you in the first place. why would she care about joining your "club" if she doesnt give a shit about you?

The only piece of useful advice I can give about finding women that is not repeated ad nauseum is simply to be aware and pay attention.

Most guys get so fixated on 'looking for prey' that they fail to notice the girl right beside them just dying to gobble their nuts.

1. Lower your standards.
  2. Lower your standards.
  3. Lower your standards.
  4. Lower your standards.
  5. Lower your standards.
  6. Lower your standards.

TS left 'be rich' off his list. Now not wanting to sound like a cynical asshole but this is the absolute biggest thing that will attract women to you in my experience. I do contract work for a lot of big corporations every time I meet one of the older dude's wives they are smoking hot MILF types that would not be seen near those gargoyles if they were broke. And that's in the financial sector. Being rich/successful in the entertainment industry will get you so much ass it's unreal.

Whatever you do, be sure to tell her you're a black belt on sherdog.

If you're not a black belt, then you have much to learn.

This thread is full of lies.

No way #1 and #5 can be easily learned. Both of those trait/skills need time for the betas that won't let their girlfriend go on a coffee meetup.

Lol @ being alpha when you let your woman go on a date with someone.

This isn't a continuation of your coffee thread, you fucking pansies.

this thread changed my life.

not really

Have confidence, dont fear rejection (hand in hand with confidence), show some value, and be attractive enough. If she tries to put you in the friend zone, cut off all contact, you'll waste too much time working for something that is not likely to happen... refuse to be her compliment and affection stepstool to someone else.

Or be rich/famous.

New sherdog definition of Alpha: Allowing your woman to date other men.

Lol @ being alpha when you let your woman go on a date with someone.

Only on sherdog: Being a cuckold is the new alpha!

Too easy

brendan-fraser-clap-o.gif

alpha-meme-generator-alpha-as-fuck-7198a8.jpg

Its great not having to worry about getting more women. I've ran through so many chicks it got like too much hard work, theres always a downside. Texting a few girls, having to make time to meet up with them. Sometimes I just want some me time!!!:icon_cry2:icon_cry2:icon_cry2

Back