6 easy steps to get more women.

mn9QX7O.jpg

Is that Ellen's new girlfriend?

I never understood this philosophy. Do you expect a man to walk up to a girl and say "my penis is over 8 inches long'' and expect them to drop their pants? It might be effective in keeping a girl, but you still need game to initially pick her up.
No you don't.

-Just find a slutty girl who's a 5 or 6 or so, preferably with more friends the better.
-Talk to her, bring up it in conversation. But almost act as if you're fronting about it.
-Most guys say they have a big dick, most don't have it. She's heard this a lot, so she'll need verification. Drop pants if in private or better yet send her a pic to her phone. The pic is better because she'll then show it and send it to her hotter friends.
-If it's big she'll have banged you.
-Women share everything so within a week all her hotter friends will suddenly be flirting with you.

You'll only need to do this a few times until everyone knows your hung. Then they'll flock to you.

No you don't.

-Just find a slutty girl who's a 5 or 6 or so, preferably with more friends the better.
-Talk to her, bring up it in conversation. But almost act as if you're fronting about it.
-Most guys say they have a big dick, most don't have it. She's heard this a lot, so she'll need verification. Drop pants if in private or better yet send her a pic to her phone. The pic is better because she'll then show it and send it to her hotter friends.
-If it's big she'll have banged you.
-Women share everything so within a week all her hotter friends will suddenly be flirting with you.

You'll only need to do this a few times until everyone knows your hung. Then they'll flock to you.

lol worst theory in this thread

lol worst theory in this thread

Not at all, anyone whos packing knows it to be true. The rest are just living in denile.

Sorry to hear you're average or below. My best advice is to find a petite asian girl.

Step 7) Pick out a song and tell her that this is our song when you are together on a date, or maybe at the grocery store. That's how you get and retain more women.

The replies to this thread cracked me up! Sorry if these ideas offended you. I just felt these principles have helped me and my aforementioned friend pick up women over the courses of our lives.

The replies to this thread cracked me up! Sorry if these ideas offended you. I just felt these principles have helped me and my aforementioned friend pick up women over the courses of our lives.

Are you guys Canadian Star Linebackers?

1. Be rich
2. Be tall
3. Be powerful
4. Have pinis big
5. Be handsome
6. Be rich

I don't internet date and I have 5 kids and a small line waiting to be next.. Maybe not 10's at the moment, but not trash either. Girls also like guys that can f*** them by talking in real life, it proves they are not autistic.

What the fuck was that, what you just did? That is disgusting. Oh, look at that fucking thing, that look like a lizard! Like a bug coming out of your mouth.

Lol that figures you wouldn't understand.

But the women in this country, when you do that, they know.

Back