6 easy steps to get more women.

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My friend is recently divorced (his choice) and during our party weekend a little while back we discussed what it takes to be successful with the ladies. We've basically got it down to these several factors to get any girl you want.

1. Confidence: Be confident with women. Make eye contact with them and initiate conversation. Don't be afraid to drop a compliment and make contact (dancing, put your hand on their lower back, whisper something in the ear) These are alpha moves that will pay off

2. Dress OK: I'm not gonna go off and say what to wear as all styles are different but dress appropriate for the event. What you would wear at a concert, christmas party, night club, grocery shopping, work will likely vary to some extent. Don't be that bum who rocks the dirty jeans.

3.Don't get too drunk: This is big. Feel your range of what brings out the A game of your social communication in women meeting venues. Keep this level up. Most men I imagine would be have 7-12 beers over 5 hour period ( 9pm-1am) Nothing worst than being too drunk and going speechless, sick, or incoherent with the ladies.

4. Keep your weight down. It's biology. Being fat isnt cool. But by fat i mean FAT!!! You can be 240+ as long as your muscular and over 6fttall. Try to keep your weight in an acceptable range. This will result in higher energy levels which will help all aspects of life.

5. Sense of Humour, Good Spirited: Don't be that bring down who's always complaining about life's wrongs, shitty politics, the terrible people in your life, etc (this can come later once you're in a serious relationship haha) Crack jokes and always be smiling. Women love men who present this way and if they don't they are likely miserable, snobby, have a mood disorder or are russian (jk)

6. Use internet dating sites: This is huge and takes all the leg work out of the process of getting laid, meeting ladies. Make a profile, insure it has a positive ring to it and post some pictures of you with friends having fun. This is money in the bank.

Good luck and happy lady hunting, there's so many out there!!!

Last edited:
This thread is full of lies.

No way #1 and #5 can be easily learned. Both of those trait/skills need time for the betas that won't let their girlfriend go on a coffee meetup.

This thread is full of lies.

No way #1 and #5 can be easily learned. Both of those trait/skills need time for the betas that won't let their girlfriend go on a coffee meetup.

New sherdog definition of Alpha: Allowing your woman to date other men.

Groundbreaking stuff.

Lmao the secret to getting women is.

Be attractive. :icon_lol:

Just got a quick handjob from some bish I saw out cutting her grass. Thanks Jim!

Act like a woman can't join your club, and she'll do almost anything to get in

#6 is so great for when your running through that dry spell and just want to put in little to no effort to satisfy those urges.

I'm a guy who likes to be by myself a lot the problem is I also love having sex and I need to at least have sex once a month. Dating sites are great for the really quick site that I can hop on.

My friend is recently divorced (his choice) and during our party weekend a little while back we discussed what it takes to be successful with the ladies. We've basically got it down to these several factors to get any girl you want.

1. Confidence: Be confident with women. Make eye contact with them and initiate conversation. Don't be afraid to drop a compliment and make contact (dancing, put your hand on their lower back, whisper something in the ear) These are alpha moves that will pay off

2. Dress OK: I'm not gonna go off and say what to wear as all styles are different but dress appropriate for the event. What you would wear at a concert, christmas party, night club, grocery shopping, work will likely vary to some extent. Don't be that bum who rocks the dirty jeans.

3.Don't get too drunk: This is big. Feel your range of what brings out the A game of your social communication in women meeting venues. Keep this level up. Most men I imagine would be have 7-12 beers over 5 hour period ( 9pm-1am) Nothing worst than being too drunk and going speechless, sick, or incoherent with the ladies.

4. Keep your weight down. It's biology. Being fat isnt cool. But by fat i mean FAT!!! You can be 240+ as long as your muscular and over 6fttall. Try to keep your weight in an acceptable range. This will result in higher energy levels which will help all aspects of life.

5. Sense of Humour, Good Spirited: Don't be that bring down who's always complaining about life's wrongs, shitty politics, the terrible people in your life, etc (this can come later once you're in a serious relationship haha) Crack jokes and always be smiling. Women love men who present this way and if they don't they are likely miserable, snobby, have a mood disorder or are russian (jk)

6. Use internet dating sites: This is huge and takes all the leg work out of the process of getting laid, meeting ladies. Make a profile, insure it has a positive ring to it and post some pictures of you with friends having fun. This is money in the bank.

Good luck and happy lady hunting, there's so many out there!!!

What a cheesy fucking list cut and pasted right out of some womens' fish wrap gossip rag.

Act indifferent. You'll practically hear their piss flaps moisten.

I'm curious, during this "party weekend" did you or your divorced friend get laid at any point or were you too busy developing this brilliant system?

That list is BS---unless you live outside of North America

Here in North America, women expect you to be all of those 6 things already way before anything else.

Everything else that will actually be dealbreakers has more to do with body language, chemistry, and mind trickery

i think number 1 combined with number 5 makes you good enough to do whatever you want, in this case talking to women and hook up

I think the best part about dating someone new is smelling her hair. Being with someone for so long, that part kind of wears out after a while.

Or have a big ****.

Even an ugly dude with a big wang can get attractive women.

Big ****s are overrated. A better addition to that would have been having a big wallet. The ugliest and dumbest motherfuckers will do just fine if they have cash.

I think the best part about dating someone new is smelling her hair. Being with someone for so long, that part kind of wears out after a while.

I feel you. Pheromones are no joke.

#7: Find women who have significant others and ask them to meet for coffee.

Back