6 easy steps to get more women.

Money and/or game. The rest of the shit doesn't matter.

Or have a big ****.

Even an ugly dude with a big wang can get attractive women.

I know this one chick who was banging some ugly dude but would brag about how big his wang was.

All the other chicks would laugh at her behind her back for dating an ugly dude. In fact, I remember one girl saying something like, "I don't care how big his dick is, he's way too ugly to fuck."

I hate it when people say be confident. You're right but that's like someone asking me how to squat 500 lbs and I say be strong.

I wanna see the chix the TS pulls.

I know this one chick who was banging some ugly dude but would brag about how big his wang was.

All the other chicks would laugh at her behind her back for dating an ugly dude. In fact, I remember one girl saying something like, "I don't care how big his dick is, he's way too ugly to fuck."

Yeah, you really only need so much length anyways before it becomes a hindrance. You can never have too much money.

The D.E.N.N.I.S. system is the one true path

dennis-lead.jpg

Your divorced friend can use the M.A.C. system

687051_1302569796923_full.jpg

Is this something TS and his male friend invented, or is it actually tried and tested?

Thread is quickly turning into a small dick support group.

Yeah, you really only need so much length anyways before it becomes a hindrance. You can never have too much money.

Length is only half the issue.

A pencil is about 8 inches long but isnt exactly gonna please women.

Is this something TS and his male friend invented, or is it actually tried and tested?

TS thought of it while riding his moped, right after getting ticketed by some douchebag cop. Luckily he wrote it down as soon as he got to his destination, because later that night he was hitting on this chick at some party--you know, testing out his system--when he got laid out by her alpha boyfriend and lost his memory of what happened earlier in the day.

1. Never make yourself to available/ become more emotionally unavailable to the girls you’ve already met. If you're too available, girls will not see you as a challenge but still want that validation/friendship and it will be straight to the friendzone.

2. Never be too free with the compliments. In fact, talk a little bit of crap once in a while... By this, I mean whatever you say... She has to know you're actually a really good guy and that you're just joking. The other day a girl I know was getting borderline weird talking about why guys don't like her... to the point that it started to annoy me. Because she's actually really hot and was just fishing for compliments. I just smiled and told her that she should try eating a salad once in a while. Why? Because when you're doing this, just like the guy from wedding crashers said, you only do that about something that's not true... For instance, this girl was pretty and slender. Boom, go for a fat joke. And do it with a nice smile so she knows you're just playing... Result? Said girl slapped me on the arm and told me I was an asshole, but she was definitely flirting and did so for the rest of the night. The more I ignored it, the more she'd try. Not the other way around... Never try to impress girls. The guy that said you'll catch a lot more flies with honey probably never got laid. You'll "catch a lot more flies" not giving a fuck.

3. Be assertive. You can still be a nice guy, in fact… always be a nice guy. But make sure she knows who the man is.

4. Talk to as many girls as you can. Friendzone them... They will start working for YOUR attention the minute you do this.

5. Look good/Be clean/Dress nicely: Simple enough…

6. Be funny. If you can’t be funny, just be casual and go with the flow…

7. Go out in Big groups. Women like social guys… It’s an automatic +1 if you arrive somewhere with a group of people, or better yet… be just a little late to that group of people if there will be girls your friends are bringing that you don’t already know. I always arrive late if I’m going out in a group that will have girls there I don’t know… Arrive on your own terms, by that time everyone will have a few drinks in them and your friends will make a big deal out of you arriving… and the girls, who have now getting drunk as well, will take notice immediately.

8. Don’t be the creepy guy. Never, ever be the creepy guy… This goes for coming off needy, being overly aggressive, holding a stare too long, etc. Personally, I never approach Women. I make eye contact, the kind that says you’re interested, then I pull that away, ignore her and let her do the rest… If she’s interested, she will. And she usually does…

Last edited:
Read this and immediately went down to the local starbucks and got some digits! Thanks, bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back