You're the only one who has brought up his sexuality so far, I know the point you're trying to make, it's just wrong.
all i said was is that it will trigger homophobes are you triggered or something. lol

wrong in what way??

meh, im color blind, so it looks white (i think) with maybe light blue (or aqua) shit on the bottom. cant see any pink anywhere but ill take your word for its there.
But do you see the SUGA and the record on the tank top?

My man, I have 5 kids. I didn’t feed a single one a soda as little children and you would think I was the cruelest parent on earth. And the mentality was that if I didn’t give them soda they would just grow up to drink it. Personally, that’s their choice and I’m ok with it. I thought as a parent it was the responsible thing I was doing giving them a base of a healthy diet to start with.

And I’ve seen that dude. Pretty wild. Exception or the rule? Don’t know. Don’t really care. I heard there’s an opioid epidemic tho.
That's awesome that you did that, of course eventually they'll try soda most likely, but they probably won't be insanely addicted to it because they've had it their entire lives since birth. The parenting concepts in the west these days are so bad, I could talk about it for hours. Props to you for raising 5 kids the right way, I hope to have that many kids one day.<JackieThumbsUp>

They have done that to Smolka before. I like him at 135 to be honest they weight cut to 125 was brutal
Yeah, I fine with tune ups, but with O'Malley it's pretty clear the UFC is trying to pad out his highlight reel more than anything right now. So hopefully Smolka throws a wrench in that.

And yeah he looked miserable his last few trips to 125.

images (1).jpg
Yeah, I fine with tune ups, but with O'Malley it's pretty clear the UFC is trying to pad out his highlight reel more than anything right now. So hopefully Smolka throws a wrench in that.

And yeah he looked miserable his last few trips to 125.
It was always a tough cut for him. Hes a dense dude. I think O Malley is worried to much about how is social media looks right now instead of being in the gym. I can gaurantee you Louis is in the gym right now.

"13-0"

tenor.gif
Waaaaaitttttt. Is this something new? Not him thinking he’s undefeated, but him wearing that shirt?

smh. I didn’t mind o malley in the beginning but since that fight I can’t wait to see this mother fucker get thrashed by anyone in the top 5.

lol when that kid is like in the first grade everyone gonna be like YO whose dad is that???

He's gonna be like thats my dad <DCrying>

I wonder how many of the sherbros shitting on his wrap could even afford a tesla.

He tries waaaay too hard.

View attachment 862382
It was always a tough cut for him. Hes a dense dude. I think O Malley is worried to much about how is social media looks right now instead of being in the gym. I can gaurantee you Louis is in the gym right now.
I feel like a huge part of O'Malley's success is being so tall and long at 135, and guys just not being used to it. I wonder if his past opponents were sparring guys O'Malley's height with good hands, some of them just look unprepared. I Hope Smolka pulls it out, a win over O'Malley would be the biggest of his career by far, bet he gets a big fight after that.

Good for him.

View attachment 862382
I can believe that. Unfortunately, this is why athleticism and power is cheating lol

I feel like a huge part of O'Malley's success is being so tall and long at 135, and guys just not being used to it. I wonder if his past opponents were sparring guys O'Malley's height with good hands, some of them just look unprepared. I Hope Smolka pulls it out, a win over O'Malley would be the biggest of his career by far, bet he gets a big fight after that.
Hes def working with lank long guys right now. He has really alot of his career anyways. They did this with Smolka before though with Alptekin Ozkilic everyone though he was going to crush Smolka. Its going to be a tough fight and i think Louis will have some adversity but ultimately I think his experience is going to carry him through

Looks like cotton candy. Suits his nickname I suppose.

Back