Did the UFC purposefully cut Jamahal Hill out of frame

I had to turn it off. I don’t need those images in my life.

That and Weidmans shin . Some dsmn brutal injuries. But that ref letting it go for 30 more seconds is criminal

15 years ago I couldn’t have watched.
Over time you just build up a tolerance to it.

he kept fighting through it. crazy

They always cut out the finishing sequence from the Post-Fight interviews on YouTube.

Yes. This wasn't on the same level as Weidman's shin though. I could have watched Jahamal Hill walk around with a busted up arm all fuckin' day. War Paul Craig!

15 years ago I couldn’t have watched.
Over time you just build up a tolerance to it.

This was fine for me but as I got older. My sons watch skateboarders doing these dangerous tricks and I don’t want to see ankles forearms wrists and legs snapped during things like that.

if it’s a fight. I appreciate seeing it.

This was fine for me but as I got older. My sons watch skateboarders doing these dangerous tricks and I don’t want to see ankles forearms wrists and legs snapped during things like that.

if it’s a fight. I appreciate seeing it.
Over 15 years I’ve also built up an appreciation of the human body’s ability to heal, on top of just how far it’s limits can be pushed.
MMA shows us just how exceptional we are. Injuries are part and parcel of that so the more you watch the more frequent hideous injuries like Hill, Weidman and Jacare’s are, unfortunately.

It wasn't that big of a deal, it's human cockfighting... what so you expect to happen?
Still kind of weird that they didn't get Jamal out of there as soon as possible and he had to stand there with his arm like that during the anouncement like what the hell haha. Just get the man to a hospital.

I have no idea why as somebody who's watched MMA and trained BJJ for years I still have to look away when something breaks.

Back