Max gets whooped by Tony

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Tony has a better gas tank than max...is bigger....longer and has a hell of a chin.. I cannot see anyway for max to win this fight.

Tony could probably take him down and grapplefuxk/sub him.

These are two of my favorite fighters at the moment.

I wouldn't count Max out against anybody except maybe Khabib.
The dude is an absolute animal. Both of them are and that's why these are at the top of their divisions with incredible heart and durability. I expect an absolute war with insane volume from both fighters.

This has the potential to be the most strikes thrown in a UFC fight ever.

About the same fighter in a different weight class, would watch tho.

"Tony has a better gas tank than Max" there's zero proof of that at all. Him having a longer reach has never stopped him from getting clocked in the past. GSP had the same reach advantage over Hendricks but we saw how much good that did him.

Tony would beat him. Whoop him? Not sure.

But Max's best quality, his hands, won't be enough, as he is a volume puncher, and Tony has a crazy ability to fight thru and endure punches, and he has better power than Holloway..

Cucuy likely outguns him in a firefight and subs him.

Max styles all over tony.

Its rare you get two guys in there with intangibles off the charts fighting each other. Amazing fight.

its gonna be a bad ass fight, Im leaning towards Max, less weight cut, and he wil be fresher....LETS GO!!!!

Max has way better fighting IQ, he's way more composed and technically sound than Tony, while seemingly having the same pressuring abilities.

Max is 10x the striker Tony is. Honestly the way Tony seems to keep getting away with doing the amateurish shit that he does doesn't mean he should be doing it. A fighter like Max would pick up on his tendencies and feast on the many openings Tony will give him.

Tony is a bit like Gaethje, he's a freak and fights like a motherfucker but the moment he faces a fundamentally sound striker that knows how to keep it cool, calm and collected, he's getting starched.

Max can't let this go to the ground though.

Tony doesn't whip anyone. In every fight he gets dropped, messed up and then out cardio his way to a v.
He is like a chinny Ortega and Max is a bad fighter to try and pull a rabbit out of a hat with.

I think Max is stylistically a dangerous opponent for Tony. He also has infinite cardio and moves very well plus has very good hands. I could see Tony bullying him because he's bigger but I could also picture Max winning. I'd even give Tony a bigger chance of beating Khabib because Khabib gets tired.

Tony has a better gas tank than max...is bigger....longer and has a hell of a chin.. I cannot see anyway for max to win this fight.

Tony could probably take him down and grapplefuxk/sub him.

better gas tank?? I don't see it...i have never seen max get tired...while tony also has great cardio, his boxing sucks...he was almost stopped by freaken pettis..a guy max destroyed...

Tony would beat him. Whoop him? Not sure.

But Max's best quality, his hands, won't be enough, as he is a volume puncher, and Tony has a crazy ability to fight thru and endure punches, and he has better power than Holloway..

Cucuy likely outguns him in a firefight and subs him.

tony's boxing sucks...he was hurt twice badly against pettis...a guy max destroyed...max has much better boxing than tony..which I think will be the difference...

Max will be smashed by Tony and won't be funny to watch, you're delusional people, weightclasses exist for some reason. This fight is stupid af, they will f..k up one division no matter what. Max already fighting for interim means featherweight will be on hold for next year. UFC is out of touch.

better gas tank?? I don't see it...i have never seen max get tired...while tony also has great cardio, his boxing sucks...he was almost stopped by freaken pettis..a guy max destroyed...
He was at no point close to being finished by anyone in the UFC other than Lando.

Back