News 26 year old transgender woman makes history being crowned ‘Miss New Zealand’

2cc.jpg

New zealand is such a beautiful country...

And then your get these plitician raping ot with their 'wokeness'.

Kill that dude with fire.

I'm a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ and his teachings. I'm not here to judge anyone. That being said, if someone lives their life that way, that's their journey. Talk to your children and let them know that there's all types of people in this world and if they need to talk to you, you're there for them.

The Lord Jesus Christ is my master and I'm never scared.

Oh the lord is your master huh? Fucking kinky dude. Out there stretching out each other's buttholes calling some dude your Lord.

I don't judge.

Jesus_Cross.jpg

Live and let die yeah...
Dont feed us normal people with that crappy shit.

Your not bleeding once a month??
Your a dude!

I can't tell if you're drunk or a bit immature for 12, but you should probably know that not all women ovulate.

didnt know the woke sjw idiot thing was so huge in nz

It seems to go hand in hand with no letting tens of thousands of people die for the bottom line of some multinationals, weird.

I bet she had a big pair of kiwis.

Once again a man enters a women’s contest and wins.

I mean I get it, all jokes aside.

That said at least they don't have 200, 000 plus dead from covid - so if a dude won miss new zealand we can forgive them as they did a more important job.

meanwhile so called "1st world" countries are leading the world in covid deaths.

I'd rather have 20000000 dead than have a man be the hottest woman in the country I live in.

Plus your logic is kind of fucking stupid. The USA is way way way more populous with way way way more people flying into and out of along with all the illegals from countries with terrible covid issues than fucking NZ.

sorry you live in a 3rd world shithole

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back