News 26 year old transgender woman makes history being crowned ‘Miss New Zealand’

By the way, this person is NOT a real Miss New Zealand. The title is "Miss Intercontinental New Zealand 2020". Sounds like some minor organization is doing this as a publicity stunt and the tabloid press is picking up on it. There are FOUR contests that can rightfully crown "Miss New Zealand". You can find them here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_New_Zealand

NONE of them have crowned a transgender. The three top ones don't even have a winner for this year due to the ongoing crisis. The only one who's been crowned this year is Miss Earth New Zealand, Charlise Hammond, who is an 18 year old all natural woman.

https://pageantcircle.com/miss-earth-new-zealand-2020-is-charlise-hammond/

Had a filipino buddy who I used to go underground raves with. Apparently years later he transitioned into a full blown filipina tranny. I had to find out through his " ex gf" ... poor chick. 'll try and get pics.

Dr. 90210 type shit.

Had a filipino buddy who I used to go underground raves with. Apparently years later he transitioned into a full blown filipina tranny. I had to find out through his " ex gf" ... poor chick. 'll try and get pics.

Dr. 90210 type shit.
Musta been all the rollerskates

Dr. 90210 type shit.

Thai, Vietnamese, & Philippino men all changing to women. Damn what is up with south east asia?

What's going on here?

This 19 year old trainee nurse is Miss New Zealand 2020 and is going to the international competition.

Is this thread about some second rate comp?

sydney%202.jpg

sydney%204.jpg

Edit: Turns out OP's story is about Miss 'Intercontinental' New Zealand

Last edited:
-> Transgender person enters competition
-> *Other contestant files thrown into the garbage bin*
-> Instantly crowned winner, "Brave and beautiful," "Such a touching life story," judges say
I think we should just all be grateful she doesn't have a beard.

Dr. 90210 type shit.

I told yeah I will cut my dong for you!

It's so extremely brave, she should enlist and always be on the frontline, IMO.

Dr. 90210 type shit.
Friend of mine who used to be called Zack is now called Emily. She did a full transition and is now really happy. She wasn’t happy as a he for the first 30 years of her life. It’s nice to see pictures of stilettos and manicures.

Back