News 26 year old transgender woman makes history being crowned ‘Miss New Zealand’

I wood if she's still keeps her dick. Not a fan of trannies with fake vajayjay.

What a shit country where your "best" women has a dick. This isn't third world...this is like 30000th world shit
That said at least they don't have 200, 000 plus dead from covid - so if a dude won miss new zealand we can forgive them as they did a more important job.

meanwhile so called "1st world" countries are leading the world in covid deaths.

Feminists must be so conflicted over this. On the one hand, pageants objectify women. On the other hand, the winner wasn't even a real woman.

From what I've heard feminists and trans' have massive beef.

From what I've heard feminists and trans' have massive beef.
Me too, so it seems like this situation would be a massive mindfuck for them. They disapprove of beauty pageants in the first place, so I can't imagine how a man winning one would make them feel.

I find it very hard to believe they think that is the hottest "woman" in NZ. actual NZ women might be hotter than Australian women. even like Frankie Adams who is a new Zealand boise dime is hotter than the tranny.

Lol at the chicks who dedicated their lives to beauty pageants only to be outshined by a tranny

Gonna require all bitches to bring their birth certificate on the first date.

It’s a really good Halloween costume, but I wouldn’t suck his d**k because if it.

That said at least they don't have 200, 000 plus dead from covid - so if a dude won miss new zealand we can forgive them as they did a more important job.

meanwhile so called "1st world" countries are leading the world in covid deaths.
Yeah but, penis-possessing national beauty pageant winner trumps that.

I have a friend who's a TS. She told me once that the amount of 'straight' men in her DM's trying to fuck is staggering... And also mentioned that it's always the ones who are really adamant about being disgusted by it in public who are the most tenacious ones.

So, it always makes me smirk when I hear guys really invested in convincing others how disgusted they are by someone just living their life as the gender they see themselves as.

-> Transgender person enters competition
-> *Other contestant files thrown into the garbage bin*
-> Instantly crowned winner, "Brave and beautiful," "Such a touching life story," judges say

Haha, yeah women will stop competing in things in protest within the next 5yrs. If it's sport, they're gonna be at an unfair disadvantage, if it's something like this, virtue signalling will ensure the result is known the second the lineup is confirmed.

I find it very hard to believe they think that is the hottest "woman" in NZ. actual NZ women might be hotter than Australian women. even like Frankie Adams who is a new Zealand boise dime is hotter than the tranny.
Australia has MUCH better looking women than NZ as far as I can tell. I think it probably has to do with the weather. AU has warm weather and water and nice beaches and all that and a strong sports tradition, so women stay in shape there and dress hot. NZ has a real temperate climate and the beaches suck and the water is cold, so a lot of frumpy and out of shape women.

In the US, I sorta noticed the same thing living in South Florida as opposed to a colder weather place up north. In So Flo, women dressed hot, stayed in shape, it's beach weather almost every single day even in the winter and the water is warm. Whereas up north a lot of women let themselves go. Also, incredible asses in FL.

Back