News 26 year old transgender woman makes history being crowned ‘Miss New Zealand’

Nah I don’t believe it.

Those hips in the first pic don’t belong to a dude.

Stunning and brave

The first pic is where he looks as natural as possible. Nope. Not fooling me.

Looks like a camel toe in this pic. Guess "she" got the "bottom" surgery. ;)

I'm not into trannies. I prefer real pussy. That said, it's only gay if you're catching and not pitching. And it looks like she can't "pitch" anymore anyway...

So.... What does tranny pussy feel like? Asking for a friend. Since you sound like you've had both and have a clear preference. I've never fucked a tranny so I'm not sure what I prefer.

I was trying to find pictures of the other contestants and ran into several articles stating someone else won the competition. So now I’m wondering what happened to the original winner.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern...-new-zealand-2020/5RRPXWEKSGO24MUTR2GWO2BVG4/

Edit: Each of the top five are sent to different international competitions, so they all represent their country, but at different levels of prestige. Like the Rose Bowl vs the Alamo Bowl.

This thread went exactly how I thought it would. Folks gotta virtue signal their transphobia.

Bang some weird dude? Probably not...

Out of the three New Zealand broads I've ever seen, she's definitely top 5 material.

So.... What does tranny pussy feel like? Asking for a friend. Since you sound like you've had both and have a clear preference. I've never fucked a tranny so I'm not sure what I prefer.
I don't know. I'm guessing in terms of "feel", an anus will feel the same regardless of gender, but the difference is being physically turned on or off by the gender and/or the person. If you're referring to a post-op "vagina" I'm guessing it feels different than a natural vagina, but again, I don't know. Don't really want to find out, to be honest. I'll take other people's word for it. :)

Back