2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course they don't need Martin. But to take on 16.5 million. Dodgers murdered them.

No way they get a prosect like Brito back unless they took on 80/90% of Martins Salary. I mean he was gonna get paid regardless haha, mise well get a C/B level prospect back

Sad how so many media members pander for views/likes by continuing to try link Machado and Harper to the Yankees. It should be embarrassing.

No way they get a prosect like Brito back unless they took on 80/90% of Martins Salary. I mean he was gonna get paid regardless haha, mise well get a C/B level prospect back
Brito is nothing. Just a kid they signed for cheap from the dominican. Not a top 100 dodger prospect. I love the Martin deal just to get a veteran for now 3.5 million to hold the spot for another year until Ruiz is ready next year.

During the 2015-16 International signing period Brito was rated No. 15 by FanGraphs, No. 21 by MLB.com and No. 25 by Baseball America. The Dodgers gave him a $2 million signed bonus. In a way, the transaction stands to cost the Dodgers $5.5 million.
I don't get how TOR is obligated to keep Martin instead of cutting their losses in what is obviously a battle for 3rd place in the east.

Yep. He was rated that low in just the international rankings. Add in the REAL country and he is nothing. Killed the blue gays.

Phillies should just sign Machado and Harper to one year deals for 35 million each. See how it works out. Then they can try for their long term contracts again next year.

On paper the Yankees bullpen is absurd and uneccessary at full health, but guys get hurt and lack of depth kills seasons.

Damn I’m jealous. I don’t even think the Cangels have a lefty in the pen lol.

Brito is nothing. Just a kid they signed for cheap from the dominican. Not a top 100 dodger prospect. I love the Martin deal just to get a veteran for now 3.5 million to hold the spot for another year until Ruiz is ready next year.

Sauce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back