2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandal was a sleeper agent for the Brewers in the playoffs, just making it official. Looks like he’s this offseasons version of Moustakas, but more valuable

Either way they get a huge upgrade at C, him and Pina should be a good combo. Just need to find a stop gap at 2b until Hiura is ready and the lineup is set. NLC is gonna be nuts

Grandal should rake a Miller Park. I bet he gets paid nicely a year from now.

Ackley signed a minor leeg deal with the Mariners....

Fucking Christ lol.

Grandal was good during the regular season, but he's garbage in the playoffs. He couldn't even catch the ball at one point. This shouldn't hurt much since the dodgers have two of the best catching prospects in baseball. May need a stop gap for a year though.

I didn't see the Mets signing Jed Lowrie. He's a very good player.

I wanted the dodgers to grab him. Not sure what they're doing now. Still waiting for them to make a move.

Tor better be paying alot of the 20 million. That is type of catcher Dodgers need. One year left on deal. Top prospect is Ruiz the catcher.

I didn’t even know Russel Martin was still playing lol

I didn’t even know Russel Martin was still playing lol
You missed out on him playing shortstop them
052618_martin_B5_play.gif

WTF is Toronto thinking? I was hoping they would eat about 5 million and Dodgers pay 15. Jays are paying 16.4 of the deal. Why not just keep him as your 2nd catcher for 3.6 million.

Martin sucks. But him and Barnes should be able to hold it down until the prospects are ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back