2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Longo think about Shark earning $20 million to almost be an average pitcher? What does he think about Chris Davis earning $23 million to bat .170 w/ 200 strikeouts? Don't cry to the fans about more expensive = better.

Which MLB players are going to pressure Jason Heyward to opt out oh his contract sin he clearly isn't worth $20 million per season, Longo?

What does Longo think about Shark earning $20 million to almost be an average pitcher? What does he think about Chris Davis earning $23 million to bat .170 w/ 200 strikeouts? Don't cry to the fans about more expensive = better.
Don't even have to go that far - Longo is already a terrible contract and he's still owed big money for 3 more years. You should STFU Evan

Don't even have to go that far - Longo is already a terrible contract and he's still owed big money for 3 more years. You should STFU Evan
<45> I thought about mentioning Longo's own deal, but decided to go a little more extreme.

Gray was a terrible Yankee.

What in the fuck are the Reds doing
LOL. I was thinking the same thing. You look at their winter additions packed with 1 year deals and just know it's going to fail. Maybe they're praying to have players to flip at the deadline?

What in the fuck are the Reds doing
I think that they are trying to make their club more respectable and will end up trading most of these guys around the deadline.

I think that they are trying to make their club more respectable and will end up trading most of these guys around the deadline.
Rumored prospects are #6/7 in their system for Sony. They are going to give them up in hopes of flipping for even better prospects ? Bold strategy

b48kGko.jpg

No kidding. It kills me that he said "as fans.... it's not your money"

Really... guess we'll remember that when people are paying $11 for a beer at the game.

No kidding. It kills me that he said "as fans.... it's not your money"

Really... guess we'll remember that when people are paying $11 for a beer at the game.
Further demonstration of the owner's greed. - Evan Longoria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back