2018-19 MLB Offseason discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

As someone who lived in STL for three years... Bryant is absolutely correct. To be fair though, STL is a great baseball town.

As someone who lived in STL for three years... Bryant is absolutely correct. To be fair though, STL is a great baseball town.

St. Louis > Chiraq

Chiefs > colts

Lolz, I knew you'd be all over that

Of course. You know my hatred for the cubs runs deep. Did you see Yadi comment? He wasn't wrong.

Of course. You know my hatred for the cubs runs deep. Did you see Yadi comment? He wasn't wrong.
Yeah, I saw it. Guess they gotta keep that rivalry alive. I'm sure Bryant will get boo'd to all shit when they play in Busch next season lol.

Yeah, I saw it. Guess they gotta keep that rivalry alive. I'm sure Bryant will get boo'd to all shit when they play in Busch next season lol.

Exactly. He definitely will. He should worry more about playing like shit than other teams imo. Especially since I have him in a keeper league.

<24> Follow Yadi's lead, kids. Leaders don't make blanket statement about a cities, they hurl personal insults via the interwebs.

<24> Follow Yadi's lead, kids. Leaders don't make blanket statement about a cities, they hurl personal insults via the interwebs.

Yadi is the last guy to hide behind the internet. I can see him getting his words with Bryant first game against the Cubs.

Yadi is the last guy to hide behind the internet. I can see him getting his words with Bryant first game against the Cubs.
I'm not saying Yadi isn't down af. Just saying he took a swing at Bryant's character by suggesting he should hold himself to a higher standard, then basically called Bryant and Dumpster stupid and losers. hahaha. I thought his comment was not only disproportionate, but actually a worse example of how to conduct yourself.

I'm not saying Yadi isn't down af. Just saying he took a swing at Bryant's character by suggesting he should hold himself to a higher standard, then basically called Bryant and Dumpster stupid and losers. hahaha. I thought his comment was not only disproportionate, but actually a worse example of how to conduct yourself.

It was a pot calling the kettle black situation. I agree

Lmao at Yadi. If you take out the “stupid and losers” part his statement looks pretty mature. But leaving them in makes him sound like an illiterate maga juvenile.

Mariano Rivera got into Cooperstown at 100 percent.

Halladay, Martinez and Mussina got in too.

Mussina and Martinez shouldn't be in the HoF.

Mussina and Martinez shouldn't be in the HoF.

Martinez not getting in this year would have made an even bigger joke out of Baines' name getting called.

I'm on the fence about Mussina, mostly because I feel like if you're going to vote for Mussina, you should be voting for Schilling as well.

Apparently Bonds and Clemens didn't crack the 60% mark this year, either.

gIr2Exi.jpg

Martinez not getting in this year would have made an even bigger joke out of Baines' name getting called.

I'm on the fence about Mussina, mostly because I feel like if you're going to vote for Mussina, you should be voting for Schilling as well.
Baines wasn't voted in by the BBWAA though and him getting in is a total joke. Same for Martinez imo

The first 100% player to get in is a closer? LOL...Hall of average is a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back