2 chainz owns Nancy Grace over pot legalization

^^ he did, but a few seconds. he should have kept throwing that in her face

She could have been owned so much harder, I agree. He was being too chill.

Her trying to connect a child abuse issue with a cannabis issue was ridiculous.

"I want you to use your brain!"

"So it's one or the other? How about neither!"

I would have verbally **** punted that broad...

Her voice makes me want to break things. I literally want to smash something right now. Mainly her face.

I hate his music too, but I like how Shameless he's become. Dude is old as fuck and paid his dues, I can't hate on him for phoning it in and making money

True that..he is just doing what anybody else in his shoes would do, can't fault him for that. As a diehard hip hop fan, I could never listen to his shit, but I would be a liar if I said that I wouldn't make horrible music for bucket loads of money. :wink:

^^ there's a huge difference when it comes to strength & stupidity regarding Nancy Grace.

here she is arguing with a meteorologist.

She could have been owned so much harder, I agree. He was being too chill.

Her trying to connect a child abuse issue with a cannabis issue was ridiculous.

"I want you to use your brain!"

"So it's one or the other? How about neither!"

I would have verbally **** punted that broad...

amen brother.

^^ there's a huge difference when it comes to strength & stupidity regarding Nancy Grace.

here she is arguing with a meteorologist.

She still wasn't incorrect. She said it would arrive via "food" (in marine animals & aquatic vegetables) and reach the shores of California. Both of these were correct.

She may have said it in a way that implied a bigger catastrophe but her job as an anchor is to be interesting and create a bit of hysteria about each story without outright lying. She does that pretty well.

#stillastrongwhitewomangonancy!

^^ hey man if you want to defend her, good for you. her being condescending, her inability to remain civil in a discussion & factor in logic are more than enough to deem her to be a dimwit.

her blatant attempts to rile up her viewers via scare tactics is a joke & you're literally the first person I've ever heard of commending her.

this one is good. I think she just brings people on to argue with them

so strong

this one is good. I think she just brings people on to argue with them

so strong

Yeah, that one is pretty funny. Knowing what a tool Zimmerman is, I think she would retract that statement.

The Trayvon Martin case was a sad injustice. He just wanted to take a shortcut and eat some skittles.

^^ hey man if you want to defend her, good for you. her being condescending, her inability to remain civil in a discussion & factor in logic are more than enough to deem her to be a dimwit.

her blatant attempts to rile up her viewers via scare tactics is a joke & you're literally the first person I've ever heard of commending her.

Her toughness, I believe was her selling point. She was a lawyer and they hired her to give that kind of presence. She is just doing her job. All the anchors at HLN have strong personalities and that's probably not a coincidence. It's not really a news channel where you should be impartial and nice, it's like a news version of court tv. She is very good at breaking down scenarios in criminal cases in a reasonable and factual way. Her Jodi Arias and Casey Anthony observations were spot on.

I would make her a roll of kimbap.

#nancypowerstrongerthanever

^^ did you watch the video? the point in it is about weed, not Trayvon. she argues she's seen people destroy families under the influence of weed, & then in another segment she defends weed saying it makes people lazy & want to sit on the couch only, defending Trayvon saying he wouldn't commit violence.

I guess how we measure "strength" in women is different.

an example of a strong woman to me would be Kirsten Gillibrand.

^^ did you watch the video? the point in it is about weed, not Trayvon. she argues she's seen people destroy families under the influence of weed, & then in another segment she defends weed saying it makes people lazy & want to sit on the couch only, defending Trayvon saying he wouldn't commit violence.
I thought she was implicating Trayvon - saying that if he was high, he wouldn't have been violent in his altracation with Zimmerman. It's always hard to tell what is going on when you only see a small clip. If she is defending him, then she is in the good books again.

#nancygracematters

^^ ok, so you missed the point of that video entirely, a second time.

^^ ok, so you missed the point of that video entirely, a second time.
I said;

"Yeah, that one is pretty funny."

I indeed got the point that she had conflicting views on mariwannah (sic). Yes, I did catch that.

^^ no doubt. for a second I thought you were using Nancy Grace ass backwards arguing tactics since you admire her so much.

^^ no doubt. for a second I thought you were using Nancy Grace ass backwards arguing tactics since you admire her so much.

She is good at analyzing crime stories and I find myself agreeing with her more than not. I like her brash, and cut to the point style. For someone like me who is not always 100% with English, I like Grace's delivery because I understand what she says every time and I don't find it impolite. I don't really see much difference in the way she talks versus how a lot of older Korean people talk to younger people. This might come off as rude in your culture though.

#nancywouldbecoolinkorea

my girl is Korean & some of my best friends are too, & I live in Flushing Queens where it's heavily Korean. I know all too well the egos a lot of Korean people possess when it comes to respect.

you should look up, as someone else mentioned, what "straw man arguments" mean. she does that a lot & doesn't address points. but hey if you respect that more power to you.

my girl is Korean & some of my best friends are too, & I live in Flushing Queens where it's heavily Korean. I know all too well the egos a lot of Korean people possess when it comes to respect.

you should look up, as someone else mentioned, what "straw man arguments" mean. she does that a lot & doesn't address points. but hey if you respect that more power to you.

I don't listen to all that, I just listen to the key points. She's blunt and factual most of the time and that makes it easier for people like me to understand. I don't always catch the little verbal etiquette jabs of the English language or I don't always understand them, so she's non offensive to me. She's trying to be entertaining and play the role of clever lawyer when she tries to out fox people. Korean parents and elders can be like that too. No matter what point you have, they're always right so I'm just conditioned not to be bothered by that. There are only a few topics of which I can get absolutely Nancy Grace like about right back but otherwise, I'm mellow about most things.

^^ she'd make a great mamasan in Korea. but here in the US she's just a don don mori & her breath probably smells like tong

I couldn't watch it. Her voice raises my blood pressure.

Can somebody provide the cliffs of the ownage?
Shouldn't be too hard to own this c**t, especially on a topic as clear as the war on drugs.

Back