2 chainz owns Nancy Grace over pot legalization

That woman disgusts me beyond words. The way she brings people on to her show so she can belittle and talk over them, it infuriates me. Her argument made no sense at all. Knives are legal to the public, people act irresponsibly with those, does that mean we need to ban all knives? Kid got killed stealing shoes recently, do we need to ban all shoes? Did she seriously ask him why get arrested? They don't have much of a choice there, they're changing the laws with science behind then an overwhelming majority of the public's support. But hollow pieces of shit like her spread as much fear and propaganda as they can for reasons I can't wrap my head around, I guess she's found her team and is sticking with it, because fuck rational thinking. It's vile, people like her are the public's biggest enemy. She's just a tool used by manipulative assholes to dumb down the popupace.

Qft

lol that woman is seriously a moron,whether weed is legal/illegal if a parent is irresponsible that wont change.

Bad parents gonna bad parents and moronic tv woman gonna moron

you know, she SERIOUSLY needs to take one Goddamn hit of some dank goodness.

watch her flip flop to the max

Wait, so this happens even with prohibition? Then what's the difference if you have burnouts you make criminals vs. non making them criminals? As pointed out in this thread, ending prohibition isn't necessarily going to make a significantly more amount of burnouts. In fact the evidence suggests it won't.

I think that is fair. I would assume that no matter what the drug laws are, there is always going to be a percentage of people who are ruining their lives with drugs.

I think that is fair. I would assume that no matter what the drug laws are, there is always going to be a percentage of people who are ruining their lives with drugs.

That seems to be the case. To me there's a couple simple notions that assuage that fear of societal breakdown. One is that alcohol is as destructive as anything yet we still get by and advance in spite of it. The other is that not everyone is addicted to cigs and booze so to think that would happen with other drugs is disconnected from reality. The truth is that putting up a fight against these things to this degree is just adding to the damage rather than mitigating it.

I'm thinking Nancy Grace is just playing stupid and her stance is actually the opposite of what she's parroting on and plays a dumb bitch to push her real position farther.

What's most silly about Grace's position is the idea that if weed continues to be criminalized - as it has been for almost 100 years - people won't be able to use it irresponsibly. WTF, Nancy? No one was able to buy dope or get high in the US before Coloradans started the trend in 2012? :rolleyes:

The vid in the TS cuts out the backstory concerning the child negligence allegations. But where did it occur? Chances are "high" that these parents didn't even obtain the dope or use the dope legally in the first place, given that such a small percentage of the US population is geographically situated to take advantage of the few very recent changes in America's recreational marijuana use laws.

I smoked regularly in my late teens (with some other substances thrown in occasionally) but was completely done with it by 20 and have never had any desire whatsoever to return. At this point in my life I can't think of anything I would enjoy less than a marijuana high. IMO it is nowhere near worth the narcoleptic burn out and insatiable appetite/weight gain that always followed (at least for me).

On the other hand if cocaine were legalized I would be first in line at the new coke shop opening. I would not hesitate to get back on that train. Cocaine never got the better of me back in the day. I was always able to use it responsibly and in moderation. I always felt great, physically and mentally, both during and after consumption.

Different people obviously respond to different drugs differently. Which is why any blanket argument against (or for) should be considered a non-starter.

a5034ff7f6ee86c0cbb0a87f5c967cf8da1a20f89780638eb5cd9b61faee8f04_small

You can't fault Grace there. Those guests were probably all hopped up on pot. You can't deal with people like that.

You can't take Nancy seriously
She feeds off this sad shit that happens to children

Portugal's decriminalization is something i've only been aware of within the last few years.

Strange that it's not had a much bigger spotlight shone on it when discussions about drugs have been the hot topic. Especially, as we've had 15 years to observe the effects of decriminalization.

You can't fault Grace there. Those guests were probably all hopped up on pot. You can't deal with people like that.

that's a good joke.

Nancy Grace has the stereotypical hair style of all unattractive stay at home frumpy moms.

So just based on that I can't take her seriously.

Oh and just make pot legal. This failure has been going on longgggg enough

nancy grace strikes me as the kind of woman who gets high in private

Most drugs are a plague. Some people could responsibly handle anything, including chemical weapons, but a significant percentage of people have their lives ruined through drug use or drug use of loved ones (alcohol is a problem too.) Don't kid yourself some drugs are highly addictive and you and I would be no more responsible using opiates than your typical addict.

^^ not anymore homeslice. are you on the shrooms?

there is no ownage of anyone in this video other than the viewer.

Back