2 chainz owns Nancy Grace over pot legalization

I couldn't even finish that video. Every time that stupid hag started talking, my blood pressure started to spike. So I took a hit of some chron and calmed myself.

I'm in favor of decriminalizing "all" drugs and treating addiction as a medical problem and not a criminal problem. This "reefer madness" propaganda mindset is beyond retarded in this day and age and at the very least weed should be 100% legal.

Nancy Grace has the stereotypical hair style of all unattractive stay at home frumpy moms.

So just based on that I can't take her seriously.

Oh and just make pot legal. This failure has been going on longgggg enough

Easiest to smoke damage.

Also, decriminalize and regulate is the answer.

Most drugs are a plague. Some people could responsibly handle anything, including chemical weapons, but a significant percentage of people have their lives ruined through drug use or drug use of loved ones (alcohol is a problem too.) Don't kid yourself some drugs are highly addictive and you and I would be no more responsible using opiates than your typical addict.

We can likely defeat addiction once neuroscience and neuropharmacology come further along. We already have some promising things but guess what they're schedule 1 so we can't research them.

The idiocy has to stop.

She'd have more of an audience if she changed her name to Nancy Disgrace.

nancy grace owns herself when it comes to pot more than 2 chainz did. she's a retard.

I hope you kids really stop eating all those marijuana pills. If not it'll bring you closer to satan.

I'm not sure if you have ever been to East Hastings street located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, but looking at the drug addict freaks wandering aimlessly around is as good an argument as any as to why not all drugs should be legalized.

I understand drug addicts shouldn't be treated the same way murderers and rapists are treated, but I don't believe it's reasonable to think there won't be severe consequences for legalizing all drugs.

What are you talking about? It's the perfect reason why drugs should be legalized. These people obviously have the drug anyways even though it's not legal. Many of them refuse to get help because they don't want to be labeled as criminals by society, or because they don't want their families to find out about what they're doing because it's a huge stigma around drug addicts. Why not help them instead of ostracizing them?

What consequences are there for legalizing drugs? Are you going to start smoking crack and shooting up because it's illegal? The people who want these drugs can already get them with ease, it does no harm to make them legal.

PS: East Hastings isn't all that bad. It's dirty, and there are crackheads everywhere, but they are generally nice enough and leave people alone. I've made that walk from that area (the Cambie bar, Charles bar etc) back downtown at all hours of the night, and besides being offered 10 dollar blowjobs or asked if I want rock, I have never once felt unsafe.

Did things improve simply because of drug decriminalization or are there other factors? I have a hard time believing that certain troubled drug areas like Vancouver's East Hastings is going to magically improve simply because all drugs become legalized.

Things improved because of the decriminalization. People actually went and got help, and there was actually LESS usage of hard drugs, not more.

It's amazing that Nancy Grace has an audience.

Can't quite say 2Chains destroyed her in the debate, she destroyed herself by coming off as an arrogant idiot.

2 chainz is to hip hop what aids is to swinger parties, but he is right

^^ he did, but a few seconds. he should have kept throwing that in her face

^^ still think she's "strong"?

Jermaine Jackson should have stroked that horrible woman out when he wanted to. "that will teach that bitch to say bad things about my brother" - Jermaine the sex pest

2 chainz is to hip hop what aids is to swinger parties, but he is right

I hate his music too, but I like how Shameless he's become. Dude is old as fuck and paid his dues, I can't hate on him for phoning it in and making money

Back