2 chainz owns Nancy Grace over pot legalization

^^ no ownage, I mean I guess not letting Nancy's retard logic get to you is a victory in itself. 2 Chainz just wasn't gotten to. she just kept bringing up how weed ruins families & ran videos of legit children smoking weed, disregarding that the parents are responsible for that, not weed.

I couldn't even finish that video. Every time that stupid hag started talking, my blood pressure started to spike. So I took a hit of some chron and calmed myself.

I'm in favor of decriminalizing "all" drugs and treating addiction as a medical problem and not a criminal problem. This "reefer madness" propaganda mindset is beyond retarded in this day and age and at the very least weed should be 100% legal.

Dude. I just posted the same exact thing. She is that horrendous.

I hate his music too, but I like how Shameless he's become. Dude is old as fuck and paid his dues, I can't hate on him for phoning it in and making money

His show is awesome!

[YT]/Z3VMFeITBds[/YT]

@bebop Its pretty f'd up of TS to make people watch Nancy Grace for some ownage and not even get a payoff...dubbable imo

haha seriously. I bet there is footage of people really owning her but she probably has them tucked away in her vault never to be seen.

^^ she'd make a great mamasan in Korea. but here in the US she's just a don don mori & her breath probably smells like tong

Her personality and lack of composure wouldn't be offensive, especially because she's an older woman, she's famous and she's accomplished. You making fun of her despite her higher standing would be offensive. Kinda funny how cultures can be different huh?

And what are you trying to say ? What is don don mori?

^^ if you start judging things here in the states the Korean way, like you are with Nancy, then I don't know what to tell you. you respect Nancy, because of her age & are able to disregard her purposely being crass & disrespectful because that's instilled within you.

here in the US, you have to earn someone's respect. on paper you can have the biggest accomplishments & achievements earned but if you present yourself in a horrible manner, your age, credentials & demanding to be revered mentality will get you jack shit & you'll earn enmity. appropriately so.

let me ask you this - do you think I'm in the wrong, to think she's a fool, inconsistent, & to think she's an absolute joke?

next, read everyone else's response in here, you're the only one who admires her.

don don mori, I'm not spelling it right I'm sure, I'm sounding it out but my girl calls her a fat head.

^^ if you start judging things here in the states the Korean way, like you are with Nancy, then I don't know what to tell you. you respect Nancy, because of her age & are able to disregard her purposely being crass & disrespectful because that's instilled within you.

here in the US, you have to earn someone's respect. on paper you can have the biggest accomplishments & achievements earned but if you present yourself in a horrible manner, your age, credentials & demanding to be revered mentality will get you jack shit & you'll earn enmity. appropriately so.

let me ask you this - do you think I'm in the wrong, to think she's a fool, inconsistent, & to think she's an absolute joke?

next, read everyone else's response in here, you're the only one who admires her.

don don mori, I'm not spelling it right I'm sure, I'm sounding it out but my girl calls her a fat head.

Okay.

But I think people mostly hate her for shallow reasons like what she looks like or how she talks. Nobody is 100% consistant, opinion is case by case and sometimes it changes depending on the circumstances.

In what context are you using that she has a fat head ? As in she literally has a fat head ? Or is there a hidden meaning, such as that she has a big head but is not very smart like someone with downs syndrome ?

"Ddoong ddoong mori", they paste fat and head together but this doesn't translate into proper language.

If you want to say she has a literal fat head you would say "olgeul ga, jum saal chee yeo seo" meaning they have a "fat face". This would be the proper literal association.

If you are trying to say that she has a big head but it is empty in an insulting way, you would say "gol bin nom!" for man or "gol bin nyeon!" for woman. Meaning that he/she is not thinking right because their head is empty.

^^ she clearly alters her "opinions" case by case, viewer by viewer. I don't know how it is in Korea, but she's the epitome of shallow herself. if you stop disregarding her snide condescending behavior then you'll instantly see why practically anyone & everyone can't stand her. she'd be the perfect villain of a movie, for example, who is full of herself thinking she is better than everyone by demonizing them. are you able to understand what I mean by that?

my girl said she has a big head because of her ego. then I asked her how to say fat, & then how to say head after. thanks for clearing that up.

^^ she clearly alters her "opinions" case by case, viewer by viewer. I don't know how it is in Korea, but she's the epitome of shallow herself. if you stop disregarding her snide condescending behavior then you'll instantly see why practically anyone & everyone can't stand her. she'd be the perfect villain of a movie, for example, who is full of herself thinking she is better than everyone by demonizing them. are you able to understand what I mean by that?

my girl said she has a big head because of her ego. then I asked her how to say fat, & then how to say head after. thanks for clearing that up.

Then I think what you mean is that she thinks she is better than everybody else.

Free Kor-Eng lesson in romanized disrespectful talk.

Nancy neun (Nancy) / Geu Yeoja (that woman) agoo or cham (really) hohnja (think by herself) jeil jal nan (in egotistic manner: the best) chook hah (does this). Add a yeo at end if you are talking to someone older or formally.

Let's write this out together.

Nancy neun (geu yeoja) agoo hohnja jeil jal nan chook hah (yeo).

Nancy neun (geu yeoja) cham hohnja jeil jal nan chook hah (yeo).

haha it's cool I'm not looking to learn Korean. thanks though. I just know the swear words etc. which pretty much everyone knows.

Wasn't there some other pot legalization debate on her wack ass show and she claimed that she won't even drink pop in front of her kids? Lmao this bitch is terrible

Name one person who's entire life was ruined by weed.

Unless you're selling it and involved in some gang related circumstance how does weed ruin a life

Back