2 chainz owns Nancy Grace over pot legalization

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by chokeyou, Jan 14, 2015.

1. chokeyou

chokeyou Derp de doo

How did this dumb bitch get her own show? Pot needs to be legalized bitches.

[YT]e25in2BNo48[/YT]

2. chokeyou

chokeyou Derp de doo

God dammit thought this was the Warroom. Can a mod please move this for fuck's sake?

3. cocksure

cocksure Silver Belt

The conservative arguments against prohibition of pot are so outdated and impotent.
    Are we still blaming video games and 2pac for teenage violence?

4. KrazyKanadian

KrazyKanadian Gold Belt

All drugs should be legalized.

5. SirDiddymus

SirDiddymus Banned Banned

Seems to be working fine in Portugal, so why not.

6. Slick_36

Slick_36 Born Again Primitive

That woman disgusts me beyond words. The way she brings people on to her show so she can belittle and talk over them, it infuriates me. Her argument made no sense at all. Knives are legal to the public, people act irresponsibly with those, does that mean we need to ban all knives? Kid got killed stealing shoes recently, do we need to ban all shoes? Did she seriously ask him why get arrested? They don't have much of a choice there, they're changing the laws with science behind then an overwhelming majority of the public's support. But hollow pieces of shit like her spread as much fear and propaganda as they can for reasons I can't wrap my head around, I guess she's found her team and is sticking with it, because fuck rational thinking. It's vile, people like her are the public's biggest enemy. She's just a tool used by manipulative assholes to dumb down the popupace.

7. KrazyKanadian

KrazyKanadian Gold Belt

Making drugs illegal has never worked for anyone except the people who have jobs in that industry and private prisons.

Anybody who wants a certain drug has pretty damn easy access to it just about anywhere in America, and it does nothing but clog up the prison system and turn non-criminals into criminals. Going to jail for long periods of time for doing a few lines or smoking a joint does nothing but make it ridiculously hard, if not impossible for people to find jobs when they get out, so of course they're going to go to illegal ways of getting access to money.

There's also a stigma around drug use, which is why lots of addicts don't want to seek help even if they want help - they don't want to be labeled as an addict by society.

Then you have the billions of tax dollars wasted on the war on drugs (which has gotten nowhere) and the fact that if they were legalized and priced correctly, it would rid most of the largest problem of the drug trade - the violence associated with it. It would also get rid of another huge problem - having drugs cut with horrible shit that can cause overdoses and other health problems/death. I mean, if you can get higher quality shit at the same price, it would push most people out of drug dealing as there would be minimal money to be made.

Plus the ability gain large amounts of tax revenues and spend it on things that matter like education....

I mean, I understand why big players in America want the war on drugs - do you think the DEA want this gone, or the owners of private prisons (another god awful idea)...tons of high ranked people would be out of jobs and large companies would be out of a lot of money....but not wanting drugs to be legalized as a citizen is pretty ignorant.

8. KrazyKanadian

KrazyKanadian Gold Belt

Loudmouth people get TV gigs like that because people LOVE watching - a lot of the time just to disagree.. A ton of people watch her show just to be upset with the idiocy she spews, but that's exactly what the network - and probably her herself want. The more people who watch, the more people who call, the more people who call her out for being an idiot on twitter, the higher the ratings and the more money the show makes.

If the outraged people could just ignore the show rather than watch just to be upset, ratings would plummet and maybe she wouldn't be on anymore.

9. Lodbrok

Lodbrok Red Belt Banned

Agree , I have no idea why they haven't done so already?

10. KrazyKanadian

KrazyKanadian Gold Belt

Too many people with high powered jobs/companies/lawyers/hell, the whole court system that profit from the war on drugs.

11. INTERL0PER

INTERL0PER Brown Belt

Exactly this.

12. BearGrounds

BearGrounds A great many scalps.

On the frontier, west of the Hudson river.
    She's a shill, that's how.

13. Damien Karras

Damien Karras Mirabile dichtu, don't you agree?

Judge Judy and Nancy Grace are just terrible people who shouldn't elevated on a television platform.

14. James Keith

James Keith Silver Belt

Woman gives someone a chance to argue the other side on her show and people hate her for it.

15. Slick_36

Slick_36 Born Again Primitive

That would be nice. I don't even have cable. I'd walk in on my aunt watching it, usually obsessing on whatever poor missing child she was exploiting for ratings. I think I'm adopted...

16. eembach

eembach Imperial Grandmaster Banned

I guess you're doing the same thing with this post, thanks?

17. FinalFight

FinalFight Black Belt

Cannabis was criminalized because of racism. Is it just a coincidence that they bring on a black rapper to try and push a stereo type? I wouldn't be surprised with the low levels the media will go to.

18. Devout Pessimist

Devout Pessimist Tragic Vision

I'm not sure if you have ever been to East Hastings street located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, but looking at the drug addict freaks wandering aimlessly around is as good an argument as any as to why not all drugs should be legalized.

I understand drug addicts shouldn't be treated the same way murderers and rapists are treated, but I don't believe it's reasonable to think there won't be severe consequences for legalizing all drugs.

19. Cygnus A

Cygnus A Brown Belt

Its not really hard to pwn Nance Grace. Well, beside being able to get a word in while she rants nonstop like a lunatic super detective.

20. Bargey

Bargey Red Belt

2 chainz owned her with ease. And it seemed like he was actually trying to be nice to her.