$15,000 Lawsuit Filed Against Conor ($1,000 Phone)

Do you agree with the lawsuit?

• Total voters
Give me your location so I can snatch your phone and smash it, then bring it with me. Let's see if you don't sue my ass.
Idk I’ve never even called the cops before, personally. At least I could say, if I had been taking unwanted photos of you and probably mocking you for your last endeavor, that I deserved it.

15k is the best they can create a weak story for in hopes of settling for half. It is obviously a story to know how much he is asking for. It’s a relevant fact. Stupid comment.

What I mean is, who the fuck cares if Conor has to pay the guy a few thousand for fucking up his phone/vacation. That's why it's not a story. Not that it can't literally be made into a story.

Anything can be made into a story when there's TMZ obsessed fuckboys like you existing lmao

Judge will likely reduce the amount unless they settle out of court. Can't see him getting 15k for having his phone smashed.

Fully support the lawsuit. Hate lawyers if you want, but take them away and you get a country like Somalia.

Every time I hear about lawsuits like this I think about this video with Adam Corolla talking about how the goal isn't to have "Fuck me money" but rather "Fuck you money"

Where you have so much money you'd rather spend it on attorney fees rather than pay out these people looking for quick settlement payments.

Last edited:
nnjnjn-png.545005

@Frank McEdgar bless shoop champ
The champ is here hahahahahahaha

Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Conor McGregor

The victim in the case, 22-year old Ahmed Abdirzak from England, filed a lawsuit in which he seeks upwards of $15,000, accusing McGregor of battery, assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The victim said the phone was valued at $1,000.

Video footage showing parts of the incident was also released on Thursday. A man who appears to be McGregor can be seen stomping on the phone as the victim says “Let me get my phone, man,” the video then cuts off.

The Irishman’s criminal defense attorney said Abdirzak’s lawsuit is “a quick effort seeking a payday.” Before the incident occurred this week, McGregor had just finished the community service he was handed for his UFC 223 bus attack that took place in April of last year.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/...rida-alleged-phone-smashing-incident-mma-news
I'd say McGregor's attorney should shut up and pay before the guy agrees to testify or the price goes up.

Should be 150k. Conor needs to learn to act civilized.

But he will settle for 15 minutes of fame, to test the next iPhone and a selfie with Khabib…

It's not just a 1k phone though. He could have had a lot of photos / data etc on the phone that is now lost also.

I don't agree with this lawsuit. Emotional distress? He made a long YT video after the "assault." He was not distressed. Then at the end he said he lost pictures of his son. He's trying to make it sound as if he'll never see his son again. I hope we never see him again.

15,000 is taking it easy when you take into account of who we're talking about , the humiliating fashion he did it in [In public](with his thugs) [with conors track record],he could even go as far as saying he feared for his safety. Hell, he could go seek out therapy from a PROFESSIONAL who would be happy to sign off on any things he might "mentally " be going through.
Maybe he has panic attacks now and is on xanax. I'm being half serious but he could play the game especially in the matter it went down. Conor was actually encarcerated over this.

So in other words his alleged victim is getting 5 k and free proper 12 for a year
Great
I loled hard at battery and emotional distress
Gotta milk it till you make it I guess
Hey- its Conor Mcgregor - he was humiliated.
" play the game and get paid"

Back