$15,000 Lawsuit Filed Against Conor ($1,000 Phone)

Do you agree with the lawsuit?

• Total voters
Haha, I was hoping emotional distress was there.

That sounds about right. Easy money for the kid.

I like how the description leave's out Conor's boys holding the man back from grabbing the phone prior to the stomping.

And this is whats wrong with society. Beta cucks getting paid to start shit. You bitches want civilized society? Don't go up to strangers and shove your phone in their face and don't get it destroyed or get your ass beat. I hope people keep defending themselves till they change the fucking law that allows you to run up to someone's face at 5am and take pics and vids.

Man, I don't know what to think of this.

On the one hand, this idiot fan shouldn't have been photographing him without permission. I know Conor is a celeb and all, but that doesn't matter. You can still respect people's privacy. Bet he'd get pretty sick of it if Conor stalked him around and kept taking photos of him.

But on the other hand, Conor acted like a goof too. He didn't need to take the phone and smash it. There's definitely better ways to handle that situation.

My ruling: Conor must pay the fan the cost of the broken phone + provide him with a bottle of Proper 12 Irish Whiskey. The fan must promise to not be a creep and gain permission before taking photos before taking said photos. If the defendant doesn't want the bottle of Proper 12 because he thinks it's shit, he can request a bottle from an alternative brand (One that isn't produced out of some Irish plumber's basement) of equal value.

That is all. Shercourt dismissed.

I fucking cannot stand Conor but he’s well within his rights to smash that cunts phone up. He either gets a video of conor worse for wear he can sell to social media pages as “cocaine fuelled Conor finishes a night of cheating on Dee with a Thai lady boy” or Conor smashes his phone and he files a law suit.

If I try to force a pic on a celeb and go too far to the point he smashed my phone I’ve got too much pride to press charges

Conor pays 15K and buddy drops complaint thus no case.

Smart way of handling it.

I fucking cannot stand Conor but he’s well within his rights to smash that cunts phone up. He either gets a video of conor worse for wear he can sell to social media pages as “cocaine fuelled Conor finishes a night of cheating on Dee with a Thai lady boy” or Conor smashes his phone and he files a law suit.

If I try to force a pic on a celeb and go too far to the point he smashed my phone I’ve got too much pride to press charges
Pride commeth before the fall.

Pride has fucked me too many times.

I use my brain now and let the haters let me know I'm winning.

@Airdack
giphy.gif
Why do I care that Conor gets sued?

I thought he should have been sued hard for the dolly accident and pitching monster cans into a crowd like a hooligan.

You getting my honest assessments of skill mixed up with being a fan.

Again, you following Conor threads like a little puppy dog following it's owner.

Let them fight to settle the lawsuit.

Alleged victim via RNC.

Why do I care that Conor gets sued?

I thought he should have been sued hard for the dolly accident and pitching monster cans into a crowd like a hooligan.

You getting my honest assessments of skill mixed up with being a fan.

Again, you following Conor threads like a little puppy dog following it's owner.
tenor.gif

"Emotional distress" this dude has a vagina.
If someone took your phone out your hand and broke it, would you feel distressed, emotionally? Because I'd be homicidal.

Soo many intelligent people on here,
--> upwards of 15k

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back