$15,000 Lawsuit Filed Against Conor ($1,000 Phone)

Do you agree with the lawsuit?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Conor McGregor

The victim in the case, 22-year old Ahmed Abdirzak from England, filed a lawsuit in which he seeks upwards of $15,000, accusing McGregor of battery, assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The victim said the phone was valued at $1,000.

Video footage showing parts of the incident was also released on Thursday. A man who appears to be McGregor can be seen stomping on the phone as the victim says “Let me get my phone, man,” the video then cuts off.

The Irishman’s criminal defense attorney said Abdirzak’s lawsuit is “a quick effort seeking a payday.” Before the incident occurred this week, McGregor had just finished the community service he was handed for his UFC 223 bus attack that took place in April of last year.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/...rida-alleged-phone-smashing-incident-mma-news

nnjnjn-png.545005

@Frank McEdgar bless shoop champ

“Sued by alleged victim” FOH. Who’s really the victim, the monkey in the zoo, or the visitors that the monkeys throws his poop at?

"he seeks upwards of $15,000, accusing McGregor of battery, assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress."

Lulz.

Only in Murrica.

Good, squeeze em for every penny and teach Conor how to behave properly in society. Conor has become a joke now, hasn't won in years and rages out on young teen fans lol talk about Trainwreck

Conor is a trained fighter and according to his knob gobblers here a punch from him can kill even the strongest of men. So of course this guy has distress. He thought he was going to die.

Not nuff

He’s letting him off the hook too easy

He should sue him for way more to teach that leprechaun clown a lesson

You can’t just go around smashing ppl stuff you coke head

in other words, he'll settle for less than half that just like every other lawsuit

Conor paid $12,000 just for his bond. This is hardly a story now.

in other words, he'll settle for less than half that just like every other lawsuit

Conor paid $12,000 just for his bond. This is hardly a story now.

Yeah...like $1000..

Thank you good bye, back to england u fuck

He'll get the 15k in exchange for him not showing up to help with prosecution in the criminal matter. $15k is chump change for Conor.

So in other words his alleged victim is getting 5 k and free proper 12 for a year
Great
I loled hard at battery and emotional distress
Gotta milk it till you make it I guess

Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Conor McGregor

The victim in the case, 22-year old Ahmed Abdirzak from England, filed a lawsuit in which he seeks upwards of $15,000, accusing McGregor of battery, assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The victim said the phone was valued at $1,000.

Video footage showing parts of the incident was also released on Thursday. A man who appears to be McGregor can be seen stomping on the phone as the victim says “Let me get my phone, man,” the video then cuts off.

The Irishman’s criminal defense attorney said Abdirzak’s lawsuit is “a quick effort seeking a payday.” Before the incident occurred this week, McGregor had just finished the community service he was handed for his UFC 223 bus attack that took place in April of last year.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/3/...rida-alleged-phone-smashing-incident-mma-news

I agree cuz u cant smash peoples anything just cuz there annoying you...but the amount is laughable

If the judge is funny/smart he'll make mcgregor buy him a new iphone and have him sign it or something lmao

"Emotional distress" this dude has a vagina.

15k was the best he could do?? For all that emotional distress and PTSD and destroying his sons love for his favorite fighter who is now depressed his grades have dropped and he now needs meds. When you sue you put on a blind fold and throw a thousand darts at the wall hoping one sticks. Cmon man. Sue for 15k? Honestly, Family photos on a phone in 2019 worth more than 15k. There could be a million things on that phone more valuable than 15k. Conor is a POS. This is an honest man suing him for being wronged and I wouldn't bother, but I do not blame him. For 15k? This is a decent man and he'll get every penny. Conor lucky he's not asking for 10 times that much. That's how negotiations/ lawsuits are supposed to work. Take a pic of a celebrity, he's yakked out of his mind, disrespects you, mocks you, fools you into a handshake and breaks your property? I would have smashed a bottle over his head no lie. If I was with a couple certain friends I'd be killed by his bodyguard that night. Or id sue him? Idk im pretty sure I would have just punched the manlet in the face and taken the ass-whooping.

Edit: I'm fully aware I could never in a million years actually land a clean punch on Conor. If he had space I'd run around like a fool without even touching him and then get kicked in the head. But I'd probably still try..

Last edited:
Back