$15,000 Lawsuit Filed Against Conor ($1,000 Phone)

Do you agree with the lawsuit?

• Total voters
LoL at 15k
Sherdoggers were telling me this guy was about to be rich beyond his wildest dreams tho
{<jordan}

I fucking cannot stand Conor but he’s well within his rights to smash that cunts phone up. He either gets a video of conor worse for wear he can sell to social media pages as “cocaine fuelled Conor finishes a night of cheating on Dee with a Thai lady boy” or Conor smashes his phone and he files a law suit.

If I try to force a pic on a celeb and go too far to the point he smashed my phone I’ve got too much pride to press charges

I posted something along those lines in the original thread when it happened and no details were known and people absolutely shat on me and my opinion.
100% agree.

in other words, he'll settle for less than half that just like every other lawsuit

Conor paid $12,000 just for his bond. This is hardly a story now.
15k is the best they can create a weak story for in hopes of settling for half. It is obviously a story to know how much he is asking for. It’s a relevant fact. Stupid comment.

“Sued by alleged victim” FOH. Who’s really the victim, the monkey in the zoo, or the visitors that the monkeys throws his poop at?
Give me your location so I can snatch your phone and smash it, then bring it with me. Let's see if you don't sue my ass.

I agree with it, on the premise that he will probably get considerably less.

Lol you and @Hitto deserve each other. Probably the same person. Both of you actually @Mysterio
giphy.gif

LOL to all those people who predicted a payday in the 100,000's to 1,000,000's. The pay is capped at 15-20k.

This dude aint gonna get shit. What a knob. "Emotional Distress" bitch.

Thats nothing for Conor. A few nights without snow and done.

Sounds about right. Realistically he can expect enough to buy a new phone and a few bucks for the inconvenience. He asks for $15k and he'll probably settle out of court for $5-7k. His lawyer will take some of that.

He's not even from America, dude does not have the time or money to conduct a cross-border lawsuit against a wealthy person. Ask for a low amount and take a quick settlement.

People who thought he was going to make bank on this are fucking idiots.

$15,000 is a small price for him to pay in order to issue a warning to anyone else who’s thinking about doing it in the future.

I want my money Conor!
you should get paid Hitto, hope you are ok, saw how they Voltroned you, we need to stick together here in Sherdog in Hitto´s time of need

Back