11 US Servicemen Were Injured in Iran Missile Attack

This is a weird story, I can’t figure out the angle, nor am I convinced that the injuries are legit.
Is CNN trying to shame the administration for possibly lying to avert war? Or lying to now ratchet up tensions?
Either way, I don’t necessarily believe the injuries are legit.
It says a lot about the value of your input that you think the source is CNN without even checking.

It says a lot about the value of your input that you think the source is CNN without even checking.
I noticed that too. Wasn't sure if I was missing something, but the article is from NPR, and it's not even close to a "smear" or war-mongering or whatever. Anyway, I just assume it's people reflexively jacking off like usual.

Like I just said,
I was going by the previous post you quoted, but whatever. Doesn't change the point of the smear tactics. Maybe just more disgusting given they receive taxpayer monies to push an agenda. NPR should have been unplugged a decade ago. Sooner than that, actually. 20 years ago.

I noticed that too. Wasn't sure if I was missing something, but the article is from NPR, and it's not even close to a "smear" or war-mongering or whatever. Anyway, I just assume it's people reflexively jacking off like usual.
Usually there's some pretense of caring about the actual content but they skipped right to CNN bad on this and it's kind of odd. I think it's because they all expected the "no casualties" claim to be bogus just like a lot of the rest of us and it's messing with their preconceived narratives.

No, the point was to rebuke Trump for getting us a whole lot closer to war with Iran than we wanted to be. As I said in the OP, my belief is that if US troops were killed by Iranian missiles we would be at war right now.

I can’t move to Iran because they’re not currently accepting Americans.

<Y2JSmirk>

As a Canadian, you could probably get in, though.

LOL!!!

Actually it says nothing like that. What it probably says is this guy (me) already saw a CNN article reporting this earlier and didn’t bother reading the entire OP, assuming it was the same article. My point remains the same, that I don’t what the angle is, or who to believe. What was your point? What does your post say about the value of your input?

6-B25-A1-C6-584-B-4752-8-B52-6-D1-E38-A5-F136.jpg

93-F87489-D361-41-AF-86-FD-A3-F868-F0-FC5-B.jpg

Your posts in this thread:

Like I just said,

Usually there's some pretense of caring about the actual content but they skipped right to CNN bad on this and it's kind of odd. I think it's because they all expected the "no casualties" claim to be bogus just like a lot of the rest of us and it's messing with their preconceived narratives.

Zero substance related to the OP.

The Pentagon is claiming casualties.
CNN (and other outlets) are reporting on it.

I’m doubting the injuries (that would be doubting the Pentagon, not CNN etc).
AND I’m confused as to framing of this update by CNN etc. They’re not saying ‘hey, here is an update on Iraq’, they’re saying these are the new facts DESPITE what they were told earlier. It’s gaslighting at best.

11 people treated for concussions

Finally got a reply from my buddy there. Yeah It was about 11 but a few of those guys felt nothing and were told to get checked out for cautionary purposes.

It's probably US giving Iran an out to save some face, more than anything else. A couple of inefficient and scattered rocket attacks, with some minor material damage and no US casualties, would look like a pathetic answer to the US assassination. Soleimani was more than a general, he was basically the symbol of Iranian resistance against imperialism. Iran not answering properly is basically the US calling the Iranian bluff. They didn't answer properly, or even remotely proportional, because Iran is not suicidal, and knows the game Trump and his zionist influencers are cooking up. Some cooler and more sane heads in the US military command chain probably managed to prevail in de-escalating, like this information, somehow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back