11 US Servicemen Were Injured in Iran Missile Attack

5000 people were injured at a Cannibal Corpse concert last year.

Umm...pretty sure that’s not what I said at all, but OK.

Oh' shut up. The premise of the thread is a rebuke of the Trump administration saying there were no casualties. You come in with "But they caused headaches! Trump BTFO!"

You're not fooling anyone. Move to Iran, loser.

I'm very okay with the lie, as it contributed to avoiding unnecessary conflict.

We know if a President Pete ever decided to go to war with Iran you'd be all in, though. Leading the charge and making the case!

5000 people were injured at a Cannibal Corpse concert last year.

I hope Luke Thomas was one of them. Anybody who's a fan of that shit music deserves at least a sprain.

EKMCObDWsAAMtiF.jpg

Its quite possible when the no injuries statement was made that appeared true as concussions can sometimes take time to become apparent

Oh' shut up. The premise of the thread is a rebuke of the Trump administration saying there were no casualties. You come in with "But they caused headaches! Trump BTFO!"

You're not fooling anyone. Move to Iran, loser.

No, the point was to rebuke Trump for getting us a whole lot closer to war with Iran than we wanted to be. As I said in the OP, my belief is that if US troops were killed by Iranian missiles we would be at war right now.

I can’t move to Iran because they’re not currently accepting Americans.

<Y2JSmirk>

As a Canadian, you could probably get in, though.

No, the point was to rebuke Trump for getting us a whole lot closer to war with Iran than we wanted to be. As I said in the OP, my belief is that if US troops were killed by Iranian missiles we would be at war right now.

That's all well and good, but they suffered very minor injuries, and war is not on the table.

That probably makes you mad though, being that you're praying for war and all, because you think it would hurt Trump.

I repeat, you're disgusting.

Desperation reeks in this thread with “gotcha”

I'm very okay with the lie, as it contributed to avoiding unnecessary conflict. A rare good lie. But it's nice to know the truth.

I dont agree with you often, but this time I do. Another prolonged conflict in the ME would only lead to disaster for both sides. Better that both chuckleheads back off and let things cool down.

I hope Luke Thomas was one of them. Anybody who's a fan of that shit music deserves at least a sprain.

EKMCObDWsAAMtiF.jpg

not a fan of death metal but they have some ok instrumentals

I can’t move to Iran because they’re not currently accepting Americans.

<Y2JSmirk>

As a Canadian, you could probably get in, though.

<LikeReally5>

It’s for concussions or possible concussions.

but yes, we are lucky none were killed. Cuz it’d be a horrific shitshow. Pompeo musta been pissed!

But those head injuries are possibly for people that just want to get out of an illegal and immoral deployment anyways imo. I’d take that chance.

“my head hurts, get me out of this mess”. I’d be all over that. There aren’t even there to combat ISIS and I’m sure many soldiers know that.

they are there to invite attacks by Shia militia to get war with Iran.
Sad that members of our government want a war that will kill millions because it would serve the interest of a foreign power by weakening the United States and taking out said foreign power's enemies/threats. How are these people not put in front of a firing line for being traitors?!
Imagine if Russia wielded this control and already got us in wars with a dozen countries in just a few decades, and wars that killed millions of innocents and squandered trillions of dollars?

Back